|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||41 x 44.4 x 41.8 cm; 11.98 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1600 watts|
|Item Weight||12 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel BES870BSS
- Fresh beans to an espresso in under a minute
- 250gm On board grinder makes up to 25 cups
- 1600W faster heat up
- 2 Litre water tank with filter
- 18 Adjustable grind settings and dosage control
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Barista Express allows you to grind the beans right before extraction and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure authentic café style results in no time at all. Dose-control grinding - integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean. Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Micro-foam milk texturing - the steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavour and enables creation of latté art. Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding. Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter. Electronic PID temperature control maintains temperature stability throughout extraction. The pressure gauge to assist with optimum extraction (+/- 1 degree C). Accessories included in the Barista Express: Integrated Tamper, 480ml stainless, steel milk frothing Jug, The Razor Dose Trimming Tool, Coffee scoop, 54mm stainless steel portatilter. 1 and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets. AVailable in brushed stainless steel colour.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have made amazing flat whites and espressos ever since and have cut down my cafe visits considerably.
After a few days of use, I was knocking out coffee quickly and easily. The machine is easy to maintain and clean and looks good. It comes with everything you need to get started (minus coffee ingredients).
Well worth the price.
I had a Delonghi Vintage Coffee Machine for 3 years, just because it's manual coffee maker and I love its design. However, after 3 years, I still can't make a good coffee by myself at home..
Indeed, I shouldn't compare this 2 machine and the price level is in a different level. I am just trying to tell my experience and why I finally choose Breville.
- I was too tired for grind the coffee bean every few days with my previous machine
- I was not happy with the thick milk surface, and I can never make latte art with my previous machine
- Breville BES870 looks like a pro while the size is not bulk (I am living in Hong Kong, space is really lmited and expensive, which always a concern when purchasing a home appliance.
- With its size, it can make fresh grind coffee powder, 2 shot of espresso, and soft milk
- I failed for the first couple times and still not stable of course. But as what I said, I am just a beginner and learning by myself, it's expected.
- The steam is stable and strong enough to make soft milk which is really important.
- When I first unbox it, the notes there, the instructions there, I would say I fall in love with this brand in 3 seconds. Since they are very considerate. And pro!
- It's not difficult to clean, just a few steps then you can finish cleaning.
After all, I can finally drink a coffee with soft milk at home finally. This is a machine that I strongly recommend if you are looking for a coffee machine that can fit into your home while making a nice coffee like a pro.
So far I can't complain, as the coffee is great, and I prefer mine to the cafe product, but then I am probably a bit one eyed!!