Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Breville BMO625BSS Quick Touch Compact Microwave, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 20 Auto Menus
- Soften butter Melt Chocolate Popcorn & Baked Bean Settings
- A Bit More Setting
- Smart Reheat & Defrost Settings
- Easy to adjust power & time through out the cooking cycle
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
The Breville Quick Touch Compact, BMO625BSS
The Breville Quick Touch Compact knows the exact power level and time for cooking, reheating and defrosting.
Intelligent engineering translate into an easy-to-use microwave that takes the guessing out of cooking, reheating and defrosting. It knows the right power level and time to suit the food that you're cooking with a simple press of a smart button.
Special Features of the Breville Quick Touch Compact:
- Auto Cook Menus
- Shortcuts Panel
- Smart Defrost
- A Bit More Button and Child Lock
Auto Cook Menus
The Quick Touch Compact's intuitive and intelligent auto menus - from Smart Cook to Smart Reheat, Defrost, Melt & Soften - deliver effortless performance with dynamic results.
The shortcuts panel on the inside door makes the microwave very easy to use. The one-touch auto buttons provide access to your favourite setting and commonly used tasks such as melting chocolate, softening butter and popping popcorn.
The Smart Defrost setting is designed to gently defrost food without overheating or drying out the edges. It will automatically adjust power and time for optimum results.
Allows you to program your own setting for quick access and consistent results every time.
Includes an independent kitchen timer that is easy to access and read while completing other kitchen tasks.
A Bit More Button and Child Lock
Needing a bit more time on your food without having to start up a whole new cycle, or ensuring your child stays safe, are only 1 touch away.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
11 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grill element and grill Pan allow you to crisp the bottom of a pizza, microwave the middle and grill the top, all at the same time with a couple of touches of the buttons, that's smart.
It does some great tricks that you can see on YouTube, like controlled melting of butter and chocolate etc.
My only criticism would be its size, they should have made a 40 liter version with 1200 watts for those that require it. We have a large 900mm electric oven with gas jobs, which is great when the family all come home occasionally, but takes a lot of heating up for a snack when only the two of us are here. We are enjoying experimenting with the versatility of this device and despite it's smaller size it suits us. Make sure you get the 'Crisper' version, other models look similar. Check out the YouTubes for what it does.
1. It is quite noisy. In particular, the fan that operates even after the heating has finished is annoying and loud. It's also a bit disconcerting that the microwave is making all this noise even when the door is open. I know it's not operating, but I'd rather remove the element of doubt.
2. Viewing could be improved. The side lighting isn't ideal and I'm disappointed that it's from a dull conventional bulb that will burn out sooner or later. I'd prefer a bright ring of LEDs on the back face of the door. It would also help if the window shielding was more see-through.
3. It's largely well built but a few elements give it an el-cheapo feel (the door handle and the start button in particular). Even when brand new, the start button feels like it's already halfway to broken. It's quite unsatisfying to use as you can't really tell if it has registered the press or not. I do like the theory of the dual click/spin action though.
Seems to heat food quite well. Have not had call for the griller function yet (maybe that's due to my own lack of imagination though).