Breville BEP920BKS The Dynamic Duo Espresso Machine with Grinder, Black Sesame
- DUAL BOILER ESPRESSO MACHINE
- Low Pressure Pre Infusion gently expands the grinds before extraction to help prevent `channelling' through the coffee puck
- Electronic PID Temperature control maintains the extraction temperature to within +/-1°C of the selected temperature to maximise espresso Flavour
- Dedicated Stainless Steel Dual Boilers for simultanious extraction and milk texturing
- Dual 15 bar Italian made Pumps
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
The Dynamic Duo by Breville, BEP920BKS
The ultimate machine for the at-home barista who demands precise control over every element when taking beans to their fullest potential
At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality.
Special Features of the Dynamic Duo:
- Precise and Repeatable Extraction
- Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
- Flexible Shot Control
- Adjustable Dose Control Grinder
The Barista Choice
The Pros have spoken. When asked about the Dual Boiler, Australian Barista Champion Craig Simon deemed it 'Ridiculously good. 24.5 out of 25.'
Precise and Repeatable Extraction
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 1⁰C) to extract maximum flavour potential, shot after shot.
Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavour and is essential for creating latté art.
Allows easy programming and a shot clock during the extraction.
Flexible Shot Control
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
Adjustable Dose Control Grinder
The Smart Grinder Pro lets you grind directly into the portafilter, an airtight container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter. The choice is yours.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The machine does not extract the right volume of water
* without coffee load, it pushes a full glass of water through.
* with coffee load compacted at 18+9 kg in the basket, it may not even extract a drop into the glass
* both buttons 1 and 2 equally extract same amount of water into the glass
The above is only "fixable" by the grinding settings , which practically does not give opportunity to experiment and achieve a constant 30ml shot within 30 seconds period.
2. Milk on the nozzle dries up almost instantly after frothing it and requires quite an effort to scrap it off after each use.
3. Takes about 5 minutes to heat up before can be used, not a big deal, but gets annoying when you want it
4. The coffee puсk gets stuck after each use - requires a little trick to get it right out.
on top of that, the gift pack arrived in 2.5 months after claiming and even then was missing a coffee pack in it.
For the money spent, honestly expected a better experience.