Breville The Baker's Oven Bread Maker, White BBM100WHT
- Rapid bake for fast results
- Gluten Free Programs
- Bakes 750g and 1 loaves
- 23 automatic programs for a variety of bread and dough
- Power interruption protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
the Bakers Oven by Breville, BBM100WHT
Making it easy for anyone to wake up to freshly baked bread.
Choose from one of 9 different automatic programs including French loaf, wholewheat, gluten free, and rapid bake for a loaf under 2.5 hours. You can also enjoy waking up to the smell of freshly baked bread with the 13 hour pre-set timer.
Special Features of the Bakers Oven:
- Easy to Use Control Panel
- Crust Settings
- 13 Hour Start Delay Timer
Easy to Use Control Panel
Pick from one of 9 Automatic programs and track progress using the LED Screen. Automatic programs include: Basic, rapid, sweet, French, gluten free, yeast free, whole wheat, bake only and dough.
Choose from 3 different crust settings from light to dark.
13 Hour Start Delay Timer
Enjoy waking up to freshly baked bread with the 13 hour start delay timer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
9 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good value for money.
It’s very easy to use and comes with a great instructional booklet which includes the recipes for bread, this made this so easy
1. There is often flour and dry ingredients left in the corners about 75% of the time. I have now made sure I'm around during the first mix to give a quick scrape with a spatula to fix this. Slightly annoying, but not the end of the world.
2. The 1kg loaves seem too large for this machine. They always rise to reach the top (interior) of the lid, which causes early deflation and/or rips the dough. I've been making 750g loaves instead and have had no issues.
Again, I'm really happy with this machine, just make sure you're around to check for flour/dough stuck in the corners.