- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Breeders Choice Cat litter, 30L
|Item weight||14.5 Kilograms|
About this item
- Made in Australia from 99% recycled paper
- Natural Odour Control
- Highly absorbent – superior performance
- Soft on little paws and virtually dust free to reduce tracking (no marking your floors)
- No nasty chemicals or additives
- Product Dimensions : 32 x 63 x 13 cm; 14.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 September 2018
- Manufacturer : FibreCycle
- ASIN : B00ZQAKVN0
- Item Model Number : BC30
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For the past 30 years Breeders Choice has been providing Australian homes with 99% recycled paper cat litter, that is free from nasties like chemicals and additives, which is often bad for your cat and is made from strip mining. Made in Australia, Breeders Choice is highly absorbent with natural odour control, ensuring your house smells clean and fresh and because it's made from paper, water and air, it's soft and safe for all paws. Breeders Choice Cat Litter can be composted once the waste is removed, but we recommend you check with your local council. Perfect for the little and big paws, look for Ginger on the pack. Choose Better. Choose Ginger
Pour litter 2–4cm (1–2 inches) deep into tray. If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle some over existing litter, & increase new pellets daily. For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate. Top up with fresh pellets as needed, & completely replace at least once a week. Waste can be used as a surface mulch.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Doesn't stick to your cat
-Absorbs odours very well
Other types of cat litter we had was always some problem, never happy with it, always seemed messy or problems. This one though just too easy.
It also does a decent job at odour control (Lasts about 1 week, as it should) and also coats the poops enough for you to be able to pick them up without it getting all over the scoop.
I just can’t justify the amount of litter we went through so I’ve swapped to a clay clumping litter.
By Acey on 30 June 2020