|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 February 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||13 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||BGZ1100|
|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 16.51 x 22.86 cm; 180 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Game of Phones Phone Game, Pack of 1
|Price:||+ $4.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Game of Phones is a unique card game that brings smartphones to the party. Use apps and your smartphone’s web browser to find the weirdest, funniest, and most unexpected responses to game prompts. Don’t worry -- it’s easy to play!
- It’s a party game for adults, teens, and anybody else with a smartphone.
- No two games are ever the same because the internet is endless and what's on your smartphone is always changing.
- For 3 or more players. Game contains 112 prompt cards and instructions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Game of Phones works along the lines of Apples to Apples, with one player serving as judge each round and the other players usually trying to do something so that the judge awards them the point for that round. For this game, all of the challenges involve you using your smartphone. More specifically, the judge draws a card for the round and reads the prompt to everyone else, e.g., "Find the best #selfie" or "Show the last photo you took" or "Find the weirdest Google Image search result for your name". Everyone finds something on their phones and shows the judge, who then chooses a winner for that round. The first player to win ten rounds wins the game.
Breaking Games Game of Phones [A Modern Party Game]