Whether you’ve been newly diagnosed or managing chronic illness for years, you’ll want to lean in as Penny shares how you can use the power of your subconscious mind to unlock your unique fibro code and fully enjoy your life.
Each chapter builds on the next, allowing you to build the foundation of transformation in your thinking and life.
I wish this book had been available to me when I was diagnosed in 2003 with chronic illness. The good news is it’s here now and implementing Penny’s suggestions has shifted my thinking and improved my quality of life.
I’m no longer choosing to be a passenger in my life. I’m an active participant. I choose to work from a place of possibility and healing
I want the same for you.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1837 KB
- Print Length: 101 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The DP Group, LLC (25 November 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B081ZLWTRC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #407,880 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)