Love Marion Keyes so had to read this book. It is a good read but didn't give me those 'lol' moments I'm used to. The premise is intetesting but I found Amy a bit of a pain. Hugh also was portrayed as a selfish man originally but Amy was the one who undermined the marriage.
Some great characters. all in all however not her best, which for me remains The Charming Man.
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph; 1 edition (16 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781405918756
- ISBN-13: 978-1405918756
- ASIN: 1405918756
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 3.7 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 481 g
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 67,128 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)