- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph; 1 edition (7 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718179730
- ISBN-13: 978-0718179731
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 4.2 x 23.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 699 g
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 42,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Break The Paperback – 7 Sep 2017
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 7 Sep 2017||
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amy's husband Hugh has run away to 'find himself'. But will he ever come back?
'Myself and Hugh . . . We're taking a break.'
'A city-with-fancy-food sort of break?'
If only.(from the publisher's description)
The Break is Marian Keyes at her funniest, wisest, glorious best (Nina Stibbe)
The Break races along with Keyes' trademark energy, lightness of touch and plenty of laughs (Sunday Express)
Breathlessly entertaining (Connaught Telegraph)
Keyes writes extremely well about modern women. A breezy, candid and deeply felt account of a wife, mother and career woman rediscovering herself (Metro)
Girl-power at its best. I laughed . . . I cried (Sarah Lawrence Daily Mail)
Another belter. Full of brilliantly fun characters, genuine emotion and heaps of charm. We loved it!
A snappy narrator and a raucous cast of characters make The Break another classic from Marian Keyes (Sunday Express)
Classic Marian Keyes: a blizzard of wit and wisecracks. Mercilessly funny (The Times)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 56 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some great characters. all in all however not her best, which for me remains The Charming Man.
The characters were great, the story so intreging that i stayed up until the early hours of the morning - i just couldnt put it down.
I listened to the audio book and the narrator is one of the best i have listened to - lived it all.
Just downloaded another audio book so hopefully this one is just as good
As a male reading this, I can certainly relate to men being perceived to be the cause when things go wrong in the relationship 100% of the time lol.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humour & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > European > British & Irish > Humour & Satire
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy