- Boxed-product Weight: 54.4 g
- ASIN: B07PQBJ4BP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 March 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Brainwavz Cradle Headphone Hanger, Universal Stand for Sennheiser, Sony, Bose, Beats, AKG, Audio-Technica, Gaming Controller, Cables, Gamepad & Other Gaming Accessories Large (2 Pack)
- STYLISH DESIGN: Keeps your headphones out of clutter and easy to reach. Designed by headphone manufacturers for optimal storage for your headphone with minimal long term indentation on your headphone head band.
- CURVED BED: Unlike other headphone hangers, the Brainwavz Cradle has a curved bed in order to better hold your headphone without leaving indents on your head band.
- HOLDS SECURELY: Using the same 3M VHB tape, the same adhesive as GoPro, reliable and long term adhesion on most surfaces. If you need to move the headphone stand after placement please use a hair dryer to heat up slightly the pad and then remove stand from wall.
- COMPATIBLE AND WARRANTY: Universal compatible with most headphones and gaming headset, including Beats, Shure, Sennheier, AKG, Audio Technica, Sony, Philips, Hyper X & More. Please check dimensions of headset hanger bed and compare with the width of your headband to make sure our stand is compatiable with your headphone.
Colour: Large (2 Pack)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unlike other headphone hangers, the Brainwavz Cradle has a curved bed in order to better hold your headphone without leaving indents on your head band. Plus a large, raised tip to ensure your headphones will never slide off.
Perfect for : Brainwavz Alara, HM5, Audio Technica ATH-M50x, M40x. M30x. M20x, Beats Pro, Beats Studio and other headphones with headbands up to 42mm deep.
Size A: 42mm B: 52mm C: 40mm: D: 20mm
Please note as this is 3D printed there maybe slight variations in the finish and small artifacts from the printing on the underside of the headphone hanger bed, none of which will affect the performance of the product.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To my surprise, I received a pack of raw-finish-looking 3D printed headphone hangers. Now they do their jobs well enough, but it's not the most appealing look for the product and anything else would've been better. It turns out that the photos depict this raw finish, but the image gives a very different impression and it's easy to miss that it is not a smooth finish.
I can't say I really recommend it since it's just not all too visually appealing and I think that's important for something used to hang and display headphones.
TLDR: Even with plenty of time to adhere to a desk, these hangers are not strong enough to hold even a light pair of headphones. Would return if I could.
The double sided tape has stuck to the wall just great but has come off of the plastic headphone hook... Not exactly what I would have expected.
I guess I'll be putting screws in them or something