|Product Dimensions||4.3 x 1.72 x 1.15 cm; 800 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||CRS-B19S|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface - primary||Touchscreen|
|Item Weight||800 g|
|Date First Available||23 May 2020|
Honor Band 5 Smart Bracelet Watch, AMOLED Touch Display, Waterproof Fitness Tracker, Continuous Heart Rate Tracking - CRS-B19S (Midnight Navy)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Supported application||Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Email, Messages, Alarm, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless communication standard||Infrared|
About this item
- Global Model [AMOLED Color Screen Display]: 0.95inch AMOLED True color screen, clear and more colorful; 240*120, 282ppi, excellent visibility even outdoors in direct sunlight; better UI display, bring the ultimate visual experience to the user.
- [Stylish Watch Faces]: Up to 8 prefabricated watch faces. Long press watch face or use change function in more Settings to freely switch watch face.
- [Intelligent Assistant]: Incoming call notifications, reject a call on band, SMS, email, SNS notifications, vibration alerts, smart alarm, timer.
- [Heart Rate Detection]: 24-hour real-time continuous heart rate monitoring; night infrared heart rate monitoring; heart rate warnings; HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate technology, a new generation of dynamic heart rate algorithm from Huawei 2012 Lab, dozens of exercise scene optimization algorithms, more accurately measurements.
- [Huawei TruSleep Tracking]: Automatically record your periods of REM, Stable Sleep (deep sleep), Unstable Sleep (light sleep), and Awake. Use HUAWEI TruSleep monitoring technology to analyze your sleep quality, falling asleep monitoring is over 95% accurate. Combining Huawei AI technology, six categories of typical sleep problems, providing 200+ suggestions for improvement (Works with Huawei Health App).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
14 Days Of Standby Time On A Single Charge A power-efficient, high-performing battery bolstered by system-level optimization means the AMOLED color display is on standby for up to 14 days on a single charge. You can also expect up to 6 days of use with heartrate tracking and sleep tracking features turned on. Battery life varies with use and other factors.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the wildly inaccurate sleep tracker (the main reason I purchased the band), and the somewhat shonky Health App, were very disappointing.
For example: The sleep tracker would indicate I awoke more at night than I did, and the times I DID wake up for a few minutes, it indicated I was awake for an hour or more. This makes any sleep data completely inaccurate and useless.
The Health App worked reasonably well but lacked some features that I thought would have been obvious to include.
For example: the ability to add notations on the various readouts, and comment on exercise sessions. Also, the TYPES of exercise one can record is very limited. I would have liked to record that I'd done yoga, for example, or some strenuous gardening. Not just the running and bike riding types of exercise.
Over all a rather unsatisfactory and disappointing experience.
I like these band devices over the watches, as I like to have as little on my wrist as possible. Watches can be annoying. This is pretty unobtrusive.
Battery life is good. Charges very fast. Gives warning when low battery. Easy to plug and unplug from charger. Good combination of features to have.
App is intuitive and easy to use. Haven't exported any data or looked at getting the raw numbers to get my own graphs, but daily, weekly, monthly displays all present to see data at a glance. Would highly recommend.
Initially having trouble but now seems ok
I have an iPhone & the App has less options than android App which limits options
Top reviews from other countries
Acudí a mi centro de atención a clientes, y me dijeron que HONOR ya no pertenece a Huawei, y que es probable que eso esté causando el desajuste.