- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Handersen Publishing (5 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1947854364
- ISBN-13: 978-1947854369
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.9 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 349 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
The Boy Who Owned the Forest Paperback – 12 Mar 2019
The Boy Who Owned the Forest is a wonderful collection of seven fairytale-like stories that will whisk readers away to fantastical places. Each tale is unique and shares valuable lessons and themes, whether it be following your own passion, dealing with grief and depression, finding your own way, facing your fears, developing strength through adversity, the importance of adventure, or simply the need to let go and move on.
Author Elizabeth J.M. Walker has a sublime understanding of stories that truly need to be shared with the world, while Illustrator Nicholas Beckett’s black and white drawings are expressive, and hauntingly beautiful. A must-have for anyone who loves to escape from the real world and delve into the unpredictable realms of fantasy. Bravo, Walker and Beckett!
~Sharon Ledwith, author of The Last Timekeepers and Mysterious Tales from Fairy Falls.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Story Collections
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies