|Sport||Rock climbing, weight lifting, gymnastics|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 12 x 6 cm; 800 Grams|
Wood Hand Grip Pinch Block for Grip Strength | Rock Climbing and Bouldering Finger Training Board for Finger Strength and Pinch Strength | Bouldering Accessories | by Mountain Rocks Australia
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅Very effective pinch block for improving your pinch strength. A strong pinch grip has an important role in rock climbing or bouldering. Pinch strength helps the climber to pinch on small holds. It also helps to improve endurance when you climb.
- ✅Versatile training options: The two-sided block offers training for finger strength and pinch strength. Side A offers four-finger edges (20mm), three-finger edge (25mm) and one finger edge (25mm) to train improve finger strength. Side B Offers three options of 4 inches wide (large), 3 inches wide(medium) and 1.5 inches wide (small) pinch grip positions for pinch grip training.
- ✅One finger pocket helps to train each finger separately- you can individually train your weaker finger to improve overall grip strength.
- ✅Easy to use: Comes with a steel locknut and a carabiner clip, which makes it very easy to add or remove weight plates. You can also attach it to a resistance band.
- ✅Portable- weigh less than 1kg.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All bouldering/ rock climbing routes include pinching on hold/ rock. A mighty pinch strength helps you to grip harder holds more effectively. Apart from improving the ability to climb, a power pinch will also help improve handing endurance, which is vital when climbing longer routes or challenging boulders. Pinch blocks are proven tools for enhancing grip strength by improving your pinch strength. The pinch block activates muscles that are not activated by hangboard training. So it is a great idea to use both pinch blocks and hangboard on your climbing training day. Additionally, pinch blocks strengthen your thumb, which is not used at all in hangboard training. It has also been proven useful for weightlifters to lift bigger weights, as stronger grip = bigger lifts. Our pinch block is a double-sided block with a dual purpose. Use side A to improve your finger strength by lifting weight using our pinch blocks. Gradually increase the weight to improve finger strength. Switch between four finder holds, 2/3 finger holds and mono. Work on each finger using the mono and fix your weakest finger! Use Side B to pinch weight and increase weight slowly to improve your pinch strength gradually (Chalk recommended when using it). Improve hanging endurance with pinch block: Keeping the weight static, gradually increase the duration of the hold.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|