OXO Tot Bottle Brush with Nipple Cleaner and Stand, Gray
|Price:||+ $8.94 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brush head has two types of bristles for gentle cleaning and serious scrubbing
- Fits most bottle sizes; flexible neck for easy reach to get a deep clean inside bottles
- Silicone nipple cleaner gets into tight spaces and is ideal for bottle nipples, sippy cup or breast pump parts
- Ventilation holes help nipple cleaner dry quickly
- Soft, comfortable grip won't slip out of wet hands
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bottle Brush with Stand
Versatile brush for cleaning a variety of baby feeding equipment.
This handy multi-tool can be used to clean a variety of baby feeding equipment: bottles, nipples, and breast pump parts. The soft and firm bristles allow for gentle cleaning or serious scrubbing. The Detail Cleaner and grant access to tight spots. Ventilation holes and stand keep the brush dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I love OXO products, and am so disappointed with this brush. It didn't even hold up as well as the cheapest bottle brush we started out with (Munchkin, $3.99 at Walmart). I will likely go back to Dr. Brown bottle brushes.
The main issue with this is that it's an okay bottle brush, but it almost seems not to be made for baby bottles. The top became flat almost immediately, meaning I have to re-wash some bottles if I notice milk film on the bottom. The nipple cleaning part, while working just fine, is kind of obtrusive to get to. Like the Munchkin bottle brush cleaner, it's an additional inconvenient step to remove it from the main brush. The difference is that the Munchkin nipple cleaner unscrewed easily, whereas this one takes a little more effort with soapy hands. In contrast, there is no extra step to the Dr. Brown nipple cleaner, it's on the opposite end of the brush.
Editing the review Aug 4, 2018: when I went to return this item, Amazon offered a free replacement instead. I thought, why not, instead of returning this item, then buying another. However, the replacement is even worse than the original. I don't know what cost-saving measures OXO is implementing, but this new brush head is even less full than the last, and fell flat just as quickly. I wouldn't purchase this item if you're looking for clean baby bottles, or if you expect this to last longer than a month.
I honestly love the brush so much I think I'm going to buy one more (given they're not too expensive) and hope maybe I got a defective one with the bristles coming out. It is also flattening a good bit on the top as other reviewers have noted which does not bode well for the longevity of the brush either.
UPDATE: i’ve included a picture here of what the brush looks like one week after daily use of cleaning baby bottles and pump parts only. I did end up buying another one and it seems to be holding up better so far so I may have just received a defective one
1. The brush works great. Just the right size and stiffness. Cleans bottles but doesn't spray/splash everywhere.
2. The base that holds the brush makes the mundane more orderly and attractive. It also catches all the water that would otherwise pool on to the counter top. Keeps the brush clean and dry, and within reach!
3. You can replace the brush (buy just the replacement brush) without buying a new base