Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling - Black
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear phone calls and voice access to your phone's default virtual assistant, like Siri
- Industry-leading wireless headphones let you adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment
- Volume-optimized EQ makes your music always sounds its best, whether you turn it up on an airplane, or turn it down while at the office
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts for hassle-free wireless connections
- Up to 20 hours of wireless play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 40 hours of listening in wired mode
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Included in the box
The best from Bose. Now even better
QuietComfort 35 wireless noise cancelling headphones II
These headphones are the product of more than 40 years of noise cancelling obsession. The result is world-class technology that makes quiet sound quieter and your music sound better. That means you get to listen to everything you love, with nothing in the way. But Bose didn’t stop there. Now, you can adjust the level of noise cancellation on the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II. Use the new Action button—or the Bose Connect app—to decide.
The headphones connect to your devices wirelessly, sound great at any volume you listen and are comfortable enough—not to mention deliver the battery life needed—to wear and enjoy your music all day long. Available in Black or Silver.
Hit the Action button to block out the world and lose yourself in your music—or the quiet. Hit it again to let in some of the noise around you. A third press will turn off noise cancellation.
Your music always sounds its best.
Decades of research led to proprietary Bose technologies that make your music sound its best. Volume-optimised EQ provides balanced audio performance at any volume. So whether you crank it up or turn it down, the sound stays true to your music.
Nothing in your way.
Connect quickly and easily to your device with Bluetooth and NFC pairing. And up to 20 hours of battery life per charge mean you can listen all day. Or use the included audio cable for up to 40 hours of wired playtime.
The power of your voice
The noise-rejecting dual-microphone system gives you clear phone calls, even in noisy environments. Press the multi-function button to access your phone’s default virtual assistant, like Siri, to control your music and more.
Premium materials like Alcantara on the headband and synthetic protein leather used for the ear cushions make the headphones lightweight and comfortable. They’re durable, too. So these headphones are ready take with you wherever you bring your favourite music.
Make them yours
The Bose Connect app gives you even more functionality. Personalise your headphones, manage Bluetooth connections and access future software updates. You can even choose your level of noise cancellation directly within the app.
|QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II||QuietControl 30 wireless headphones||SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II|
|World-class noise cancellation||Controllable noise cancellation||Easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing|
|Three levels of noise cancelling||12 levels of noise cancelling||Up to 15 hours of wireless listening|
|Easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing||Easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing||Noise-rejecting dual-mic system|
|Up to 20 hours of wireless listening||Up to 10 hours of wireless listening||Works with Bose Connect app|
|Noise-rejecting dual-mic system||Noise-rejecting dual-mic system||Share music with compatible Bose Bluetooth headphones|
|Works with Bose Connect app||Works with Bose Connect app|
|Share music with compatible Bose Bluetooth headphones|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comfort are easily the best I have used and owned.
- Ear cups fold flat which make them around an inch slimmer in the case than my beats, which was the reason they were left at home for so many work trips as they just didn't fit in my bag easily.
- Sound is great, I am not an audiophile but the music quality was perfect for me.
- Noise Cancelling and call quality. This is where they come into their own. I have read reviews from people saying that they are not the best, I have read reviews saying they ARE the best. Well all I can see is they are the best I have used by far, and even if they are not THE best, they are damn good. I have tested them out on a phone call (from both the headphones end and the phone on the other end) outside in winds gusting to around 60-70kmh. There was some background wind noise transmitted, but I mean only some, possibly 5% if not less. When wearing the headphones in the wind, you get a bit of wind feedback into the microphone, but it seems that is largely for the mic which plays back your own voice so you don't shout, as from the other phone end, very little of that wind noise is actually transmitted to the other caller. If I didn't know how windy it actually was, you wouldn't believe the conditions that the headphones were operating in. Gives me perfect confidence to take a call on these no matter where I am.
Overall - absolutely love them and highly recommend the purchase. I was lucky enough to grab them during an extra 20% discount on Amazon which made them even better :)
Noise cancelling is good, you will hardly hear noise around. It is also very comfortable, you can wear it the whole day. However, the music quality is far worse than what I am expecting. The bass and low sounds are totally disappointing. It gets even worse when you turn off noise cancelling, the sound is just surprisingly similar to a $5 cheap headphone.
Still not pretty sure why it's very well rated headphone and popular too. This is just my own experience, you may find it awesome based on your own experience.
I had to return the product after 1 week using it. Properly will get something new without ANC.
As someone who would get a lot of ear and head fatigue to the point of extreme discomfort, this was my number one priority. These headphones are by far the most comfortable pair I have ever tried - I can wear them all day without any signs of discomfort, in fact they make great ear muffs in winter! The build quality is also excellent. They feel very premium and sturdy unlike others at this price point like the Sony's which definitely feel more fragile. They are also noticably light weight.
Their noise cancelling is also far superior to any other pair on the market. It's like being sucked into a vaccum - albeit it would be nice if there were as many options as there are on the Sonys.
Finally in terms of audio quality I really have no complaints. They sound brilliant. What's important to keep in mind is the device outputting the sound. These are a force to be reckoned with when connected to my MacBook Pro with an audio enhancer running, while they are far more subdued when running Spotify on my Galaxy S8. There are better sounding alternatives out there at this price point, but unless you're an audiophile the difference is marginal, and again a lot of what you notice will depend on the quality of audio you output.
Also, as a bonus, pairing to two devices is really handy, as for Google assistant, haven't really used it much but it works well if you're into that thing - same goes for phone calls.
I was a bit apprehensive about spending this much on headphones, but if they're within your budget you really won't have any regrets.