- Get an additional 20% off select Bose products when you purchase an Echo device plus an eligible Arlo product in a single transaction. Add both the items to cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bose Home Speaker 500 - Triple Black
- Fill any room with impressive wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker
- Millions of songs at the tip of your tongue with Alexa voice control built in
- Play integrated Wi-Fi music services like Spotify and Amazon Music, or connect over Bluetooth to play anything from your phone or tablet
- Experience superior voice pickup from a custom-designed eight-microphone array that hears you over loud music or across the room
- Control comes easy, with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, tap the top controls, or the Bose Music app
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bose Home Speaker 500
The widest sound of any smart speaker.
Experience wall-to-wall stereo sound from a single speaker. With built-in voice control from Alexa, you get songs, playlists, and more at the tip of your tongue. And you have the freedom to control the music your way — with your voice, with a tap on the top controls, or with the Bose Music app.
What sources can I play music from?
Use Alexa or the Bose Music app to play directly from music services over Wi-Fi, or use Bluetooth or the 3.5mm aux jack. Or stream to it with Spotify Connect or AirPlay 2 (coming soon) from an Apple device.
How can I control the music playing on the speaker?
You can start and control content on the Bose Home Speaker 500 with your voice, the buttons on the speaker, the Bose Music app, Spotify Connect (through the Spotify app), or AirPlay 2 (coming soon) from an Apple device.
What app should I use to set up and control the Bose Home Speaker 500?
The Bose Music app is used to set up and control the speaker. Once set up, you can also control the speaker using its buttons or your voice (with Alexa, where available). Some Alexa-related settings can be managed in the Alexa app.
What can I do with Alexa on the Bose Home Speaker 500?
It's not possible to provide a full list because Alexa is constantly evolving. But this speaker supports most Alexa features, such as music playback, control of smart home devices, setting timers and alarms, and more.
Can the Bose Home Speaker 500 work in multi-room groups?
Yes. You can create a synchronized group of Bose Home Speaker 500 units, or join with the Bose Soundbar 500 or Bose Soundbar 700. But this speaker cannot form groups with Bose SoundTouch or with products from Amazon or other manufacturers.
Simple control. Hard to stop listening.
Take control of your listening experience with the Bose Music app. Browse all your music in one place, and seamlessly jump between stations, playlists, and services. Plus, it’s another simple way to control the Bose Home Speaker 500. You can easily set up your six presets, and multiple users can personalize their experience and content.
Meet the Bose family
The Bose Home Speaker 500 is part of a new family of smart speakers and soundbars. They all work together, so you can add another whenever you want to enjoy more music in more rooms. With Alexa voice control built in, you have millions of songs at the tip of your tongue. Or, manage everything from the Bose Music app. Bring all your entertainment to life — music, movies, and TV — in any room you want.