Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses, Alto
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Angular lenses | Lens width: 52 mm | Bridge width: 18 mm | Temple length: 162 mm
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays with uniformly tinted lenses.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bose Frames audio sunglasses
Sunglasses. With a soundtrack.
Meet Bose Frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturised Bose speakers — hidden in the temples — produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary personal audio experience embedded in a classic design.
Premium materials. Premium comfort.
Metal hinges. Nylon rims. Lenses that won’t easily scratch or shatter. For a wearable to be worth wearing, it needs to look right, feel right, and survive life on the go. That’s why Bose Frames are meticulously moulded for comfort and built to last.
Love your look.
One app. Complete control.
The Bose Connect app gives you easy access to everything your product has to offer. Get tips, personalise settings and unlock new features, like Bose AR*, through simple software updates.