Bose Soundbar 500 -Black
- Designed slim and engineered powerful for a better sound experience that won't get in the way of your TV screen
- Play integrated music services like Spotify and Amazon Music or your music library through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections
- Control comes easy, with multiple different ways to manage what you hear: the Bose Music app, the included remote, or the optional Bose Soundbar Universal Remote
- Simple Bose Music app-driven setup with detailed prompts
- Future software updates will unlock new features, like integrated voice control, when available in your region
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bose Soundbar 500
Ultra-high performance with an ultra-thin design.
This soundbar is meant to be heard, not seen. Measuring only two inches high, it fits discreetly under your TV, so you won’t even know it’s there — until you hear it. Plus Amazon Alexa built in, all of your music is at the tip of your tongue.
Want to kick it up a notch? Add more.
For those who want more room-rocking sound, add the Bose Bass Module 500. Pair it with the Bose Surround Speakers to be in the center of the action. And with the optional Bose Soundbar Universal Remote, control your entire entertainment system. The Bose Soundbar 500 is part of a new Bose family of smart soundbars and speakers designed to grow with you, so you can enjoy more music in more rooms.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a long-term Echo owner I have become accustomed to using Alexa around my home. The idea of having my sound bar being able to replace the Echo dot in the TV room was irresistible.
Unfortunately Alexa’s skills are somewhat limited at the moment. Spotify is not compatible with voice commands. So when you say ‘Alexa, play my music on Spotify…’ you are met with ‘Spotify is not supported on this device’, even though the Bose App says that it supports Spotify. A great shame. I hold out hope for this feature being supported in future updates.
Overall I rate the Soundbar 500 quite highly. It sounds wonderful, has a good array of connections and I love the ability to add surround speakers and a subwoofer to expand the system’s capabilities. It also looks beautiful under my television. I just wish Spotify was available through Alexa voice commands!
Come on Bose, this can’t be a difficult problem to fix!