Bose Soundbar 700 - Black
- The best performing soundbar from Bose, featuring an unmatched combination of sophisticated design and exceptional sound
- With Alexa built in, just ask to play music, get answers to questions, and control smart-home devices, an eight-microphone array ensures superior voice pickup
- Play integrated Wi-Fi music services like Spotify and Amazon Music or use a Bluetooth connection to play anything from your phone or tablet
- Control comes easy, with three different ways to manage what you hear: voice, the Bose Music app, or the context-sensitive universal remote
- The Bose Music app makes setup simple, leave the soundbar on the TV stand or mount it on the wall with the optional Bose Soundbar Wall Bracket
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bose Soundbar 700
Designed to be the world’s best soundbar.
You want the best sound. So Bose set out to create the world’s best soundbar. The Bose Soundbar 700 is stylish and brings out the full clarity and emotion in all your entertainment. And with Alexa built in, access your music hands free.
No other soundbar gives you more.
Featuring a tempered-glass top, wraparound metal grille, and clean lines, the Bose Soundbar 700 is meant to accentuate your room's decor. But the real beauty is the power beneath the exterior. Custom drivers and proprietary technologies deliver clear, spacious sound, so not only does this soundbar turn heads, it brings new life to all of your entertainment.
Want to kick it up a notch? Add more.
The Bose Soundbar 700 is built to be the only soundbar you need. But if you want more room-rocking bass, add the Bose Bass Module 700. Want to be in the center of the action? Add the Bose Surround Speakers for true surround sound. Plus, the Bose Soundbar 700 is part of a new Bose family of smart soundbars and speakers designed to grow with you, so you can enjoy more music in more rooms over time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
15 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a few weeks now, I connected the optical cable as well and now the entire thing works!! Including automatically turning on the Tv and off as well!! No idea why connecting the optical cable made such a difference, but everything works now and the sound is great...but I think a subwoofer is needed. Folks, who are having trouble with HDMI etc, just connect an optical cable and everything works for some reason. Also, Bose updates the SW...you can now use a google assistant instead of Alexa. I tried GA for a while and went back to Alexa..seems a lot more responsive to me.