Bosch X-Line Titanium Hex Drill/Driving Set (43 Piece Set)
- Precision-ground metal drill bits made of high-speed steel material
- Screwdriver bits for the 4 most important screw types in all common sizes
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit
- Practical plastic case with a logical arrangement of the included accessories
- Suitable for all power tool brands
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bosch Titanium Hex Drill/Driving Set (43-Piece)
Ideally equipped to handle virtually any task: Very well equipped basic set in a robust case. All standard drill and screw components for wood and metal jobs are included.
- 8 precision-ground metal drill bits Ø 2-8 mm made of high-speed steel and 8 durable wood drill bits diameter 2-8 mm. Can be inserted directly into electric screwdrivers with 1/4" holder.
- 20 screwdriver bits for the 4 most important screw types in all common sizes, 25 and 50 mm long, for fastening applications in the house and garage. 4 common nutsetters including nutsetter adapter.
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit.
- Everything close to hand. Practical plastic case with a logical arrangement of the included accessories.
- Suitable for all power tool brands.
- Safety note: Please wear appropriate protective clothing based on the application: Metal drilling: Protective glasses Wood drilling: Protective glasses and dust mask
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This 43 piece set is a good beginners set. It contains more than you'll need as a beginner with all the screwdriver bits for the commonly used sizes. Comes in a sturdy case which closes up tightly to avoid any accidental openings. Why I only gave it a 4 star was because the bits were quite difficult to get out, especially if you have chunky fingers! I drilled through steel and brick with no dramas, so happy about that.