1. Laser cross hairs, but spindle / chuck wobble makes it useless for precision work.
2. Depth measurement and adjustment
3. Reasonably powerful motor for both hardwood and metal work
4. Extremely light! This is one big plus since I have to move things around the shed to make space
1. Chuck wobble / play / run-out.
It's pretty bad, the chuck wobbles 1-2mm and without any load there is a 0.15-0.2mm run-out at the chuck. This is ok for most jobs but if you want to drill small precision holes in hardwood or metal, you need to pray that you don't break the drill bits. Rules out drilling holes in PCBs with carbide bits.
2. The wheel, what's with that ?! Who thought that was a good idea ?!!