|Product Dimensions||79.4 x 3.71 x 15.49 cm; 567 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ICON|
|Manufacturer Part Number||26A16A|
|Cover Included||Wiper blade,wiper blade|
|Item Weight||567 g|
Bosch ICON Wiper Blades 26A16A (Set of 2) Fits Honda: 16-07 CR-V, Nissan: 14-09 Murano, Subaru: 16-15 Impreza, Toyota: 19-09 Corolla +More, Up to 40% Longer Life, Frustration Free Packaging
|Price:||+ $16.51 Delivery|
|Fit type||Vehicle Specific Fit|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||79.4 x 3.7 x 15.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bosch ICON makes windshield wiper replacement easy with 2-pack bundles that include popular driver and passenger side blade length combinations
- Exclusive fx dual rubber resists heat and ozone deterioration and proven to last up to 40% longer than other premium wiper blades
- Easy installation with original equipment-quality hook adapter (Hook arm 9x3 & 9x4)
- Patented beam design with shielded connector optimizes visibility even under extreme weather conditions
- Exclusive tension spring arcing technology creates a fit that s custom-contoured to the curvature of each side of the windshield
- Acura: 2007-2018 RDX, 2004-2008 TSX; Honda: 2018-2019 Accord, 2007-2016 CR-V; Hyundia: 2006-2019 Accent, 2017-2019 Elentra, 2015-2016 Genesis, 2016-2018 Tucson; Infiniti: 2011-2012 G25, 2009-2013 G37;
- Kia: 2017-2019 Niro, 2012-2019 Rio, 2007-2012 Rondo, 2016-2019 Sorento, 2017-2019 Sportage; Mazda: 2006-2017 5, 2007-2012 CX-7; Nissan: 2011-2019 Leaf, 2009-2014 Murano;
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bosch bracket less wiper blades are designed without brackets or hinges, offering improved design and performance over conventional wiper blades. The award-winning design of Bosch ICON distributes more uniform pressure along the entire length of the blade for ultimate all-season performance that lasts up to 40% longer than other premium wiper blades. The integrated wind spoiler design increases the down force on the wiper blade to prevent lift-off at highway speeds. The bracket less design and enclosed tension springs provide superior wiping performance in all weather conditions. Bosch ICON blades are the best you can buy! Sold as a set of two blades - includes 1ea. driver side blade and 1ea. passenger side blade. Customized precision fit and performance.
From the manufacturer
ICON Wiper Blades
The premier solution for the winter season is the Bosch ICON beam wiper blade. By design, beam blades are not affected by snow and ice buildup. The bracketless design and tension springs help keep the blade flexible and provide superior wiping performance in all climate conditions.
- Up to 40% longer life than other premium blades
- Patented beam design with an exclusive rubber technology
- Weather-shield double locking connector for easy wiper blade installation
- Customized precision fit and performance
- Exclusive asymmetrical flexible spoiler design
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Both performed the same initially. About 6 months in CDN tire brand started streaking, but could be revived with a good cleaning.
Bosch Icon didn’t require cleaning, it was still good.
After summer, winter, summer, fall in Winnipeg MB (harsh winters), the Icon was still close to new and the other was toast.
Replaced with another Icon. Sale price on Amazon was a few $ cheaper than sale price CDN Tire.
Car washed every week, which will extend the life of wipers.
Hoping someone will be able to help.
One star as minimum allowable rating, one start for how easy they install. Then lots of disappointment stars.
Update: I was promptly contacted by customer service and was sent another pair. Works great, thanks Amazon!
I was met with mixed feelings about the Icon Series.
First off, the wiping is smooth and streak free and it is able to throw the water away. I've had these on my car for about 2 months now and there aren't any signs of a decrease in performance. The rubber is a silicone blend meaning it should last for quite a long time.
Now the problem with these wipers is the design of the bracket that connects to the wiper arm. The bracket is larger than the arm and the sides do not apply enough pressure against the arm. What this does is allow for some lateral play in the wiper. While the play is minimal at the connection point. It is amplified as you move towards the ends of the blade so as the wiper wipes across the windshield, the ends wobble. It is especially pronounce on the bottom end of the wiper as the wiper reaches its vertical peak. It doesn't miss-wipe or make noise, but the wobble is noticeable and annoying.
Update, I've had these wipers on my car for 5 months and they are starting to streak. This is absolutely infuriating for the price they cost. I've had much cheaper branded wipers last me a year before they started to streak.