“Stop the downward spiral of Westernkind into irreversible nothingness.”
- Althaea Promethiea, nurturer of the fertile future for Western children.
Born Guilty, Jason Köhne’s latest book and magnum opus, launched Sunday, December 9, 2018. Despite the heart wrenching, haunting, sometimes unbearable sadness and disillusionment that colored Köhne’s world, Born Guilty vivifies the reader and inspires the hopeful reawakening of the beautiful Western people. Like its predecessor, Go Free: A Guide to Aligning With the Archetype of Westernkind, his latest achievement exposes damaging meme-pathogens inflicted on Westernkind by the antiwhite Regime. Born Guilty is guaranteed to cut deeply within one’s soul. In a book contained within Born Guilty, Köhne depicts his personal coming-of-age story as a true tale of his tormented youth—simply for the “crime” of existing as a Westman. His short story is appropriately named Crucible. If you haven’t realized that being born white equates to being born guilty, your perception of reality will be forever changed after imbibing the bitter-sweet nutrients of Born Guilty—dismantling every lie you once held as undeniable truth.
- Paperback: 723 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (9 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1727631625
- ISBN-13: 978-1727631623
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 4.6 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 45,486 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)