|Package Dimensions||73.2 x 49.8 x 44.6 cm; 6.92 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||MCR2013|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||6.92 kg|
Maxi Cosi Rodi AP Booster - Nomad Blue
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air Protect Superior Side Impact Technology is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air; Air Protect helps to reduce impact by 35 Percentage
- Rodi has a two position recline, for comfort; 1 sitting and 1 relaxing position; Expandable side wings provide narrow fitment and comfort whilst easily accomodating your growing child
- Rodi AP headrest can be adjusted to six position, whilst an innovative Anti Vibration dampener ensures that the seat stays perfectly still when not in use; The belt guides adjust so that they are at the correct height for your child's shoulder
- Cool Baby Wicking fabric that draws the moisture away from your childs skin, keeping your child dry and comfortable; Easy to install and transition from car to car
- Lifetime Warranty 10 Years on the Hardware 3 Years on Fabric; Accident Exchange Service
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect offers excellent protection for a belt-installed high back booster seat with its patented AirProtect headrest and side impact protection system in the backrest. The AirProtect technology works by cushioning the head in a side-impact while at the same time reducing the forces around your child's head by diverting them away and absorbing them into the headrest. Its state-of-the-art air-release system works by increasing `ride-down' time (the time it takes for a person to come to a complete stop after an accident) to reduce the risk of injury. This high backed booster car seat can be used from approx. 4 years to 8 years old and it grows with your child using just one hand. The backrest isn't rigid so adjusts to fit the back rest of your car and by pressing a button at the top of the headrest it can be easily adjusted. The headrest also has a belt guide to ensure that the car's seat belt is positioned correctly over the shoulder. The seat is also well padded and has an extra recline position for added comfort. So with all this combined with the AirProtect technology you know that your child with always be safe.