|Model Number||ST-bookbinding tool set|
|Package Dimensions||19.8 x 12 x 2.8 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Set of 16 Bookbinding Tools, SourceTon Bone Folder Creaser Waxed Linen Thread Wood Handle Awl Large-Eye Needles for Handmade DIY Bookbinding Crafts and Sewing Supplies
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ESSENTIAL BOOKBINDING TOOL- A perfect set of book binding tools for DIY handmade books or books repairing, school handmade DIY craft, sewing and other paper crafts.
- 6 COLORS WAXED THREADS- 6 rolls of waxed threads are in 6 different colors: black,gray, white, brown and khaki, each is approx. 1 mm (150D) in diameter, can serve a long time.
- 3 SIZES SEWING NEEDLES- Large-eye needles are in 3 sizes (6.9 cm, 6.2 cm, 5.7 cm), 2 pieces for each size, they are packed in a clear plastic bottle, which is easy to store and carry, won't hurt your
- BONE FOLDER- Made from durable genuine plastic bone, smooth surface will not hurt your paper, great for beginners and starters to learn bookbinding or professional use.
- QUANTITY- 2 pieces of bone folder creaser, 6 pieces of large needles with 1 piece clear bottle, 6 pieces of ecru flat waxed thread and 1 pieces of wood handle awl,in total 16 pieces basic bookbinding tools set.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A perfect set of book binding tools for DIY handmade books or books repairing, school handmade DIY craft, sewing and other paper crafts.
Thread Color: Black, Gray, White, Brown & Khaki
Thread Size: 0.04 in x 100 feet/ 1mm x 30m
- 1 x Needle Bottle
- 1 x Wood Handle Awl
- 2 x Bone Folder Creaser
- 6 x Waxed Thread
- 6 x Large-eye Needles
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bone folders are both plastic, not bone, which is disappointing. The shape of the smaller one is almost right but the tip (width) is way off on the larger one and will need modifying to be useful.
By Bee Cee on 14 November 2020
By Katrin on 12 August 2020
By Johanna on 31 August 2020