Bolle & Raven USB C Aux Cable (Type C to 3.5mm) USB C Cord to Male 3.5mm Auxiliary (Audio Link to Car Jack, Headphones, Speakers) Black
|Price:||+ $7.37 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built to last: the Thore Aux cable is reinforced for extreme durability.
- Convenient 4ft length - Compatible with all standard 3.5mm audio jacks, Audio Link to Car Jack, Headphones, Speakers
- Reliable Sound Quality - upgraded original audio chips to ensures stable and no loss transmission of audio signal
- USB C to 3.5mm Full compatibility with: iPad Pro 2018, Pixel 2/2XL/3/3XL, Moto Z3 Play, Razer phone 2, Essential PH-1, One Plus 6T/7 Pro, Note 10/10 Plus and more
- Experience the difference. Our "Extra Mile" pledge backs every purchase with friendly and knowledgeable support from our dedicated team.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Package Dimensions : 14.73 x 8.89 x 1.52 cm; 14.17 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Bolle & Raven
- ASIN : B082YGDW1Z
- Item Model Number : BRV/C12C-BK
- Customer Reviews:
USB Type C to 3.5 braided premium headphone audio cable - 4 ft long
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The actually received from Amazon Warehouse product is 3 poles 3.5mm audio jack.(TRS), although the image on the box is 4 poles. Just as already mentioned in one review.
Update. Gave the seller a benefit of a doubt, may be an honest mistake. Ordered 2nd time, the brand new item came - again 3 pole cable in 4 pole box. Looks like a scam or false advertisement now.
The product is 3 poles 3.5mm audio jack.(TRS)
The picture/description is incorrect. I was hoping this worked with an external microphone to my pixel 4, unfortunately it's 3 poles, so no 4th microphone pole. I can't tell you if the sound quality is good, probably, looks well built.