Finally, achieve the body of your dreams without giving up wine, pizza or chocolate.
“Thanks so much for your inspiration and for showing me how I can lose weight without cutting out all the “bad” stuff! As a busy working mum, I don’t have much time for exercise. I lost almost 20kg just by changing my diet alone and learning about portion control. Thanks Robyn!”
Kylie Wood, Cairns, Queensland
Are you struggling to lose weight, while getting heavier each year? Fed up with diets that promise the world but require you to eliminate your favourite foods? Discover a flexible and simple step-by-step process to reclaim your ideal body without deprivation.
Robyn Law is a 40-something mother of two who lost over 20kg (40lb) and has helped countless women do the same through her online community and personal coaching. Now, she’s here to help you make sense of all the diet nonsense and show you a simple way to a better body than ever and an end to the weight fluctuations.
The Body Plan, Phase 1: The First Three Months gives you a six-step process to achieve a lighter and leaner body, centred around a healthy, sustainable lifestyle without having to live at the gym or swear off dessert. Through Robyn’s easy-to-follow methods, you’ll rebuild your mindset, behaviours, and resilience to set yourself up for sustainable long-term weight loss. By introducing positive changes into your busy lifestyle, you’ll improve your overall quality of life to feel fit and sexy no matter what your age.
This is a must-have handbook for your weight-loss journey if you’re fed up with making no progress. If you like actionable steps, sustainable results, and candid advice from someone who’s been in your shoes, you’ll love Robyn Law’s life-changing guide.
In The Body Plan, you’ll discover:
- The same step-by-step techniques Robyn used to kick off her first three-months to go on to lose over 20kg (40lb)
- The most important things to address before you begin to devote attention to your eating habits
- Why being overweight is not your fault and how relying on willpower won’t get you in shape
- How to create more time in your schedule so you achieve results, rather than making excuses
- How making consistent choices in your diet can still leave room for drinks and dessert
- Assessment tools for keeping on track and learning to love your transformational journey.
And much, much more!
The Body Plan is a must-have handbook for your weight loss journey if you’re fed up with making no progress. If you like actionable steps, sustainable results, and candid advice from someone who’s been in your shoes, you’ll love Robyn Law’s life-changing guide.