|Product Dimensions||16.3 x 17.8 x 27.5 cm; 1.58 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.58 kg|
Bodum Coffee Grinder Electric Coffee Grinder, Black, 10903-01AUS-3
- Push button, pre set timer allows user to grind the exact amount of coffee needed
- Adjustable grind allows users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease
- Colorful, compact, space saving design
- Equipped with a friction clutch
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static cling of coffee grounds
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder crushes beans between stainless steel conical burrs rather than slicing them which preserves bean's intrinsic flavor and aroma and provides a consistent grind; no sharpening required. Push button, pre-set timer allows users to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste. Adjustable grind allows users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease. Colorful, compact, space-saving design pairs perfectly with e-Bodum's Bistro collection of kettles and coffeemakers. Equipped with a friction clutch, preventing damage to the grinding gear by the presence of small stones. Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static cling of coffee grounds. Available in black color.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It makes quite some noise while operating. I make 30gms of coffee in the morning so the grinding process is only a few secs but still it’s not the best sound you wanna hear in the morning.
2) in order to get the most coffee out of it I generally need to tap the machine 3-4 times in the side so that all the coffee drops in my cup. Not a huge deal breaker , actually its an intuitive thing to tap on the machine just to make sure but given that about a tablespoon of coffee is saved from this process I thought was worth mentioning.
Other than that an amazing product.
Grinding enough coffee for a single espresso takes about 5 seconds. While the machine makes some noise it's not excessive - it's just the noise that an electric appliance makes. On the finest setting the grind was perfect for an espresso; some might even like it to be a tiny bit more course for espresso. The grounds come out of the machine and into the receptacle with no mess. You have to scoop them from there into the group stem - which is probably the biggest limitation of this machine, but you'd have to spend over twice as much to get one that grinds directly to a group stem (without making a huge mess).
Overall very happy with the product.
- bodium looks cool
- bodum does not grind as fine as the sunbeam
- bodium is harder to get the 'right' amount of grind. the timer seems inconsistent, sometimes alot shorter than expected, and had to grind 'just' a bit more meaning you waste a bit. even the manual grind button is a bit hard.
if you don't need a very fine grind this may be ok, but the extra money for the sunbeam is money well spent.
I used to have a Breville grinder but it didn't get the coarse consistency for making pour-over coffee.
This one has a coarse chart on the grinder to indicate which consistency you want and with a simple push of the button, you get the right consistency every time!
So glad I made this purchase!
Metal grinder gears not ceramic but I knew that and very happy with it.