Bob's Red Mill Organic/Gluten Free Quinoa Flour, 623g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||Organic Whole Grain Quinoa.|
|Brand||Bob's Red Mill|
|Product Dimensions||34.13 x 32.16 x 25.32 cm; 623 Grams|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free|
|Package weight||0.66 Kilograms|
About this item
- Dairy free, lactose-free, salt-free, vegan, vegetarian, yeast-free, egg-free, wheat-free, rice-free, gluten-free, corn-free, kosher, no added sugar, soy-free, organic, preservative-free, nut-free
- Good source of fiber and contains all eight essential amino acids
- Quinoa is the most nutritious and as a multi-purpose flour
- An excellent source of protein, calcium and iron
- A nutritious whole grain substitute for wheat flour
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Organic Whole Grain Quinoa.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Bob's Red Mill organic/gluten free quinoa flour is one of the most nutritious grains available. It is also one of the oldest cultivated grains in the world. Quinoa is high in protein, calcium and iron. Use this delicate flour when baking. It is a good source of fiber and contains all eight essential amino acids. Easily digestible and gluten-free. Quinoa has a delicate, nutty flavor and is versatile for baking.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|