|Item Model Number||BOBAW-BLACK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||3.3 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||35 Pounds|
|Product Dimensions||500 x 50 x 0.1 cm|
Boba Baby Wrap Carrier, Black - The Original Child and Newborn Sling, Perfect for Infants and Babies Up to 35 lbs (0-36 Months)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple, no-guess tying instructions and just one size make this wrap your go-to baby carrier for the first three months of parenthood 3 It was the first of its kind and the simplicity of the idea has kept moms and babies together for 10 years.
- Making your life easier with a machine washable French Terry blend and a lifetime guarantee.
- Bond with your little one while getting back into the swing of things: you'll be able to tie this once and then wear it out and about. The Spandex in our wrap allows it to retain it's shape and not loosen or sag as you re-adjust to nurse or take baby out to go for a ride in the car.
- Nursing your newborn in the wrap is comfortable and discreet. Check out our nursing videos on YouTube!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It's free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time-just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you'll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow-your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way.
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
My baby is so comfy in this wrap and often falls asleep.... only bummer is that when putting it on, it’s so long that it drags all over the floor and picks up all the cat hairs! But I wouldn’t mark it down for that.
Would definitely recommend for a newborn and suggest watching a video on YouTube on how to put baby in the sling the right way. Wish I’d done this and used sooner.
Being a preemie baby, this sling was perfect. It takes a bit of practice to put on but when you've got it on you can put your baby against your body for a lovely cuddle while you get on with doing things. My LO falls asleep when I put him in this and it's been great when he's been a bit windy or unsettled. I would recommend buying this if you've tried it first at a local sling library, and getting some advice about it first.
It will fit anyone - both me or my husband can wear this comfortably.
I opted for black because it was cheaper than the other colours at the time although admittedly I wish I had chosen a brighter or lighter colour for the summer.
It's comfortable enough to wear around the house, although I have to wriggle a bit to breastfeed my LO if I am wearing it.
The fabric stays stretchy after several wears - something that I thought would be an issue if I bought a cheaper one.
It also helps support your baby with their hips - this is apparently important with carriers and slings!
The only downside is that it's very very long, and doesn't come with a pouch or similar to keep it in.
Great for babies with colic it helped my baby get some sleep and I could get house work done!