Nulaxy Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Upgraded 1.8" Color Screen Wireless Car Radio Adapter with QC3.0 & 5V/2.4A Charging, Support Handsfree Call, microSD, USB Flash Drive, Aux Play- KM24 Color
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- [Upgraded Version]: Nulaxy KM24 Color FM Transmitter Bluetooth upgraded with 1.8" TFT color display screen and buttons, offers a wider visual interface for more information, such as incoming phone number, track name, FM frequency, battery voltage, bluetooth connected devices and more.
- [QC3.0 & 5V/2.4A Dual USB Charging]: This bluetooth car adapter comes with a 5V/2.4A and a QC3.0 charging port to deliver simultaneous high-speed charging to driver and passenger, It is compatible with all USB-powered devices including Quick Charge 2.0 and Apple phones & tablets, the charging time is 4 times faster than conventional charging.
- [Crystal Hands-free Calls]: Bluetooth 4.2 provides a stable connection and echo-cancellation reduces background noise for better hands-free calls.
- [Multi-Functions]: Play your favorite songs on your car stereo through 3 different ways (Bluetooth/ microSD Card/ Aux Play), You can customize music from 5 EQ styles (normal, classic, pop, rock and jazz) and 4 music playback modes (Repeat All/ One/ Random/ Folder) under micorSD Card, supports fast-forward & fast-backward.
- [Safety Functions]: Safety first. KM24 Color is equipped with a voltmeter to show you the condition of your car battery. Voltage should be between 13. 2V to 14. 7V when your car is on and moving. 12. 2V to 12. 8V when your car is parked and ignition is off.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Please check if both the car radio and transmitter are on the SAME station. If not, please set both of them on the same station.
2. If there are statics when you listen to music, the key really to find a vacancy frequency which is an isolated fully static (sounds awful but keep going) station before you match the transmitter to the full static radio station. For example, one works best on low frequencies (Colorado) 88.9 or so. The high frequencies (102.5+) do not work as well.
3.If there is no sound when you make a phone call, you can try to turn up the voice call volume on your cell phone and volume of the transmitter.
4. Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Nulaxy device to that frequency for minimized static noise.
5. To achieve best audio quality, please set the volume on your phone to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo; you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
Review this product
Top international reviews
- easy to use with just few basic buttons
- quick connection and pairing (within a few second you turn on the ignition key).
- good sound quality
- the robotic voice announcing pairing completion is rather annoying and redundant.
- the music playing sound is good but when you answer a phone call, the sound becomes much softer and poorer quality.
If you are looking for a FM transmitter that is easy to use and good quality, this is it.
My only minor complaint is there is no power button so as long as there is power to the unit it is turned on. Not a big deal, however, since my outlet is only active when the vehicle is on.
Cons: Music graph display doesn't work as it should but still looks cool and the way the stem goes out of the side of the device can make it not fit in some 12-volt ports in the car.
I'm definitely impressed with this device and the price is well worth it. This has become the only device I need in my car other than a phone of course. The one compromise over different solutions is a slight drop in audio quality because FM radio simply cannot transmit the same quality as bluetooth or straight auxiliary cables can, but to most people, it wouldn't even be noticeable.
Updated to 3 stars because it actually worked.
9/8/19: UPDATE: Changing my review to 1 star. I’ve had this for two months and the plastic started crumbling until the whole thing just fell apart! Ridiculous.
Fast charging does work if you're using both USB chargers.
The microphone quality is not as good as the older version. Probably it's due to the new noise cancelation. The other person might hear you with difficulties. Other than that it's great.