Nulaxy 2in1 Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver 3.5mm Aux Wireless Audio Adapter 30 Hours Battery 2 Devices Simultaneously for TV, Home Stereo, Headphones and More - BR18, Black
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- √ BLUETOOTH IN EVERYTHING: Nulaxy BR18 bluetooth aux adapter will make your device receive and transmit through the Bluetooth connection. Which device do you need to receive or transmit Bluetooth? TV? Speaker? Sound System? BR18 has come to solve your problem.
- √ THE BIGGEST BATTERY: The battery with capacity of 1050MA allows you to transmit for 38 hours and receive for 30 hours. Competitors' battery with 250MA allowing 10 hours of transmission and 8 hours of reception. Battery is everything and Nulaxy BR18 car stereo speakers delivers you the biggest and best in the market.
- √ IT GOES FAR AWAY: With long range you'll be able to use your Nulaxy BR18 bluetooth receiver and transmitter up to 15 meters. We know that long reach is necessary for good experience. With AptX Low Latency, you can watch video while listening to wireless audio in a synchronized fashion and without any noticeable audio delay.
- √ CONNECT EVERYTHING: In the transmission mode (TX mode) you can connect two speakers or headphones to this bluetooth adapter and play music on both at the same time; In the receiving mode (RX mode) you can connect two smart phones at the same time.
- √ WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Both modes of transmission and reception are compatible with most devices on the market. Nulaxy car bluetooth has 2 types of connection through cables (3.5mm audio cable and 3.5mm female to 2 RCA male cable) and through Bluetooth, compatibility will not be a problem for our home stereo system.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
16 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the vein of keeping everything simple, an LED light on the device makes it very easy to determine its status, a flashing blue light indicates it's ready for pairing, a solid blue light means it's paired, and a red light will blink 3 times every 2 minutes to indicate when the battery is low. On that note, in order to conserve the battery, the device will actually turn itself off after 5 minutes without any connection, a great feature if, for example, you're using the device to watch TV in bed with a set of wireless headphones, in this case you don't need to get up to turn off the Nulaxy transmitter, you simply tun off your headphones and the transmitter will then turn itself off 5 minutes later.
I've used the device while watching video content on both my TV and PC and didn't notice any lag in the transmitted audio, the audio and video were always in sync. I've also used the device in receiving mode when transmitting audio to it from my Android phone and tablet, in these cases I had a set of wired earphones plugged into the Nulaxy 2-in-1 and it all worked flawlessly.
I like that the Nulaxy 2-in-1 is charged via a standard micro USB port, and not some proprietary connection, as it's a nuisance trying to find a specific charging cable for a device among the myriad of cables many of us have these days, most people probably have a micro USB cable lying around somewhere though, plus they're extremely cheap to replace. It's worth noting that the Nulaxy 2-in-1 does come with a USB to micro USB charging cable, a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male stereo cable, and a 3.5mm male to 2 x RCA male stereo cable, this means you should be able to connect the device to the vast majority of equipment out there that produces an audio signal.
I definitely recommend the Nulaxy 2-in-1 Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver, I'm extremely happy with mine and use it frequently to watch TV, play videogames or listen to music in bed in order to avoid waking up my partner, I'm pretty sure she's happy with it too for that reason. :-)
In case it's important to anyone reading this, I use both Plantronics BackBeat 505 and Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless headphones with the Nulaxy 2-in-1 and they both work great with it.
The only improvement that I believe could be made was to the pairing process. The problem I ran into was trying to pair my bluetooth headphones to the device and could not initially get it to work but later found it that while the Nulaxy device was in Pairing mode, it tries to pair with something with a stronger signal (actually i'm not sure with algorithm it uses) because I found I was inside a room with my TV (which had bluetooth turned on) so it was actually trying to pair TV instead of my bluetooth headphones. I had to turn off the TV so that it could find my bluetooth headphones. Perhaps the ability to "switch" between potential pairing devices could have made the pairing process easier. Or as an alternative, go to an area with there is not much bluetooth activity and begin the pairing process from there.
All in all, it's a great product with good value.
The receiving worked well too with my earbuds, making them wireless with the bluetooth music from my phone.
Sound was clear, crisp and had no lag at all. Highly recommend this little gadget if you're looking for to eliminate being tied down by audio cables.
Caution: when using with another device in receiving mode, the sound/signal is distorted.
Excellent customer services.