- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Bluetooth 5.0 Deep Bass True Wireless Earbuds Built-in Microphone, Tranya T3 Sports Wireless Headphones, 6-8 Hours Continuous Playtime, 60 Hours Total Playtime with Charging Case, IPX5 Water Proof
- [Longer Battery Life] - With the latest Class 1 Bluetooth technology, you can get 6-8 hours continuous playtime, and up to 60 hours with charging case for one charge.
- [Premium Sound Quality] - Powered by Realtek headphone chip and high-definition speaker that provides 1. 5 times wider frequency than normal earbuds. You can hear more details, more texture of bass, and better clarity of treble.
- [Built for Sports] Refined design makes it sit in your ear comfortably, and we provide a selection of 3 pairs of ear tips in different sizes so you can choose the best fit.
- [Auto Paring and Better Connectivity] - The earbuds automatically turn on and connect with your smart phone when removed from the charging case; automatically turn off and charge when return to the case. With the latest Class 1 Bluetooth technology and high sensitivity antenna, these wireless earbuds offer extended range and fewer dropouts, and stay connected as you keep moving.
- [Passive Noise Canceling] - Tranya T3 wireless earbuds can block out most of surrounding noises. You will be out of the street noise and get into the fantastic world of music with the sound quality of T3. (: You are fully covered by our 1 YEAR and 30 DAYS RETURN , all you need to do is write to us directly, or leave a feedback to us. We would respond within 8 hours normally. )
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Premium Sound Quality
Powered by Realtek headphone chip and high-definition speaker that provides 1. 5 times wider frequency than normal earbuds, you can experience total musical immersion with clarity and without distortion, especially on deep bass.
Rock Solid Connection
Bluetooth 5.0 technology and high-performance antenna create a rock-solid connection for extended range at least 33 feet and fewer dropouts. Never skip while keeping moving.
Tranya T3 wireless earbuds can block out most of surrounding noises. You will be out of kinds of noise and get into the fantastic world of music with the sound quality of T3.
Extended Play Time
The latest Class 1 Bluetooth technology drives ultra-efficient power consumption for up to 8 hours for a single charge. And the charging case can provide another 60-hour play time, giving you persistent energy.
Adjust the Volume
Adjust the volume and change the track without the phone out of your pocket.
Right earbud: double press to turn the volume up
Left earbud: double press to turn the volume down
The earbuds automatically turn on and connect with your smart phone when removed from the charging case;
Automatically turn off and charge when returned to the charging case.
Q: How is the latency and for game playing?
- Video latency depends not only on the earbuds, but also the cell phones and the Apps;
- The latency is hardly noticed on IOS devices; for Android and Windows devices, the latency may be noticed in a few apps, but they perform pretty well on YouTube;
- Currently, few Bluetooth headphones are used for game playing. If you do not have enough Bluetooth using experience on game, we would NOT recommend.
Q: If the right earbud and the left earbud do not connect with each other (can not back to stereo mode). How to resolve it?
Follow the below steps you can easily to resolve this issue (100% success rate) :
- Step 1: Clear up“T3-L” and “T3-R” on the Bluetooth list of your cell phones, then turn off the Bluetooth in your cell phones;
- Step 2: Pick up both the left and right earbuds and long press the power keys up to 5 seconds to turn off the earbuds;
- Step 3: Press and hold the power keys up to 15 seconds until you hear the voice prompt of “RESET” from BOTH earbuds;
- Step 4: Put both earbuds into the charging case and wait 10 seconds.
- Step 5: Take both earbuds out from the charging case and keep the two earbuds "within 5 cm" during the whole process - the most important key to back to stereo mode;
- Step 6: Turn on the Bluetooth of your smartphones, then select the "T3-R" to pair with your smartphone, it would be RESET successfully. (If both T3-R and T3-L show in the Bluetooth list at the same time, please do not connect but repeat step 4- step 6, until only T3-R shows in Bluetooth list of your smartphone).
|TRANYA T1-Pro Wireless Earbuds||TRANYA T3 Wireless Earbuds||TRANYA B530 Wireless Earbuds||TRANYA Rimor Wireless Earbuds|
|Control Button||Button Control||Button Control||Touch Control||Touch Control|
|Sound Quality||More balance, but more emphasis on bass||More balance, but more emphasis on bass||More balance, but more emphasis on treble||Deep Bass but more details|
|Comfort||Small or normal ears shape||Big or normal ears shape||More comfort for most people||More comfort for most people|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fantastic audio quality
- Long battery life
- Easy pairing and audio control
- Lack of apt-X
- Micro USB rather than USB Type C
Detailed 2 month review below~
Equipment used for testing was a Sony Walkman NW-A45, LG V20, and Samsung Galaxy S10e.
Audio: Quality of the audio from these is superb, with bass that isn't overpowering or muddy (provided you get a good seal, try different size eartips!). They did require a bit of EQ as the highs are very relaxed in this model, but once EQ'd they sound fantastic. They do not present harsh highs like a lot of IEMs (not even just TWS!) in this price range tend to. Have tried with a variety of music, from classical to punk rock to pop, even electronic sounds great on these. Podcast/audiobook listening with these is great also, due to long battery life and a very comfortable fit. Even without EQ, I'm sure most people would agree that the audio quality is fantastic out of the box.
Battery: These earbuds present a stellar use time per charge, lasting an entire shift (9 hours) with 80% volume on my Walkman NW-A45 or Galaxy S10e, and possibly longer as they are still going after that. The case itself holds a very good charge, and I only recharge it once a week (note, this is with roughly 50 hours listening per week!). If I had to nitpick, the only thing I think that could be better here is if it charged via USB-C, rather than microUSB.
Feature Set: Unlike some higher end TWS buds, these do not have touch controls, but rather a physical press of a "button" to control pairing, power and audio. Personally I see this as a positive, as most lower cost units that feature touch controls tend to have poor detection. Unfortunately these do not support apt-X which is becoming more standard nowadays, but given the audio quality is does not *need* it.
Range/Bluetooth: Range seems fairly good to me, as I've had no issues being even 15m away from my device. Only further do they start to cut out occasionally, which is more than acceptable range. Pairing is easy, and connection when removed from the case is very fast. In the 2 months I've been using them, only once did the left piece "forget" it's pairing to the right; following instructions to re-pair them worked fine. They disconnect immediately when placed in the charging case, unlike others that can sometime take up to 30 seconds to disconnect!
Final Verdict: if you're on the fence about these, just get them. While they don't have all the features of popular TWS IEMs like Apple AirPods or Samsung Galaxy Buds (audio passthrough being a large one), they certainly have much better audio quality, and will continue to be my every day TWS IEM for the foreseeable future!
I like to listen to my music loud especially in the Gym and was quite happy with my Powerbeats Pro , but not loud enough especially in the bass
I’m so impressed with these and for a third of the cost of my beats I prefer the Tranya’s
Whether I’m upside down or boxing these sound great and stay on
I always use foam large ear tips and looking at buying T1 for wife as she prefers the full sound int the Tranya’s over her AirPods
Highly recommend these and guarantee you will listen to more music
* Sound leakage is acceptable.
* I have not previously owned a pair of earphones that fit comfortably in my ears and stayed there during a jog or a gym workout, until I used this pair.
* Good sound quality for wireless earpods at this price point. I originally bought these strictly for podcasts, but I don't mind listening to music on them.
+ Sound quality is very good for the price. Bass drivers are great
+ Good fit, even when running. barely any slippage
+ Connects quickly when removed from dock, charges quickly.
- To say this has a microphone is akin to saying my grandmother can walk. Just because she can stand up and walk two steps to her zimmerframe means she can only -technically- walk. And in that respect, yes, this -technically- has a mic - and it will deliver a volume of 0.5/10 for the person on the other end. Farce.
- In a similar vein, the bluetooth connection range is closer to the Infra-Red comms range I had on my Nokia 6210. Remember trying to play multiplayer snake on that abomination? Well you get to re-live it with these earphones. If I have my phone in my pocket and the earphones in, it will cut out intermittently. I have to hold my phone in my hand when I run. Bluetooth weaker than my grandma's knees. Decrepit.
2 months in and the right earphone no longer charges when it's put back into its dock. Now I am going to do what I should have done in the first place and followed my gut and bought a more expensive bit of kit. Humbled.
- when connected to youtube, connection is but flaky.
- tad big for my ears.
- controls on earphones are bit uncomfortable to control. I dont even use those controls.
- earphones are lightweight and get connected to your device as soon as they are out of the charging case.
- sound quality is decent, strong bass.
- battery life is great so far. The earphone themselves can give upto 2 - 3 hours of listening.
- charging case is quite good. It provides the information about battery left.
Top international reviews
Quick connection. I barely get these to my ear and they are already connected to my phone...every time.
Nice fit. They are comfortable and small. They look good for what they are.
No lag/latency. If I’m watching a video, the words match the screen.
Tight fit in ear blocks outside noise.
Charger is attractive, compact and does an excellent job.
Sound quality is mediocre in comparison to my high end headphones and buds, but they cost a lot more. These are middle of the road, but respectable for the price.
I was disappointed in the battery life. I used these on a 3.5 hour flight and they lasted about 2.5 hours. I know that the case will charge them, but when you are in the middle of a movie, charging isn’t the best option. I will stick with my full size Bluetooth noise canceling headphones for flights.
I rely on reviews when I make purchases so I put a lot of time into reviewing everything I buy on Amazon for personal and my business. Please show your appreciation by clicking the "helpful" below when it asks if the review is helpful!!!
Puedes confiar en mí criterio y ahorrarte una explicación que quizá te aburra pero si me lees, espero que te ayude.
Para empezar, mis gustos son los de un BASS HEAD (Me encanta el bajo en la música) desde Chillstep, hasta la épica.
Mi punto de comparación en calidad de bajos:
1.- Skullcandy CRUSHER Wireless ($2,700mxn)
2.- Sony N1 ($2,200mxn)
3.- TRANYA T3 ($999mxn)
Calidad de audio en general:
1.- BOSE SoundSport Pulse ($3,000mxn a $4000mxn)
2.- TRANYA T3 ($999mxn)
3.- AirPods ($3,500mxn) y la verdad hay muchos mejores que estos solo que son los que muchas personas tienen como punto de comparación, pero realmente deberían de estar como en un 7mo lugar.
Entonces, para que tengas una idea del lugar que ocupan estos TRANYA T3, en comparación con todos estos ya mencionados pero... En el ramo de los true wireless earbuds (que son productos con fines deportivos, estéticos, prácticos y de entretenimiento)
Los TRANYA T3 son lo mejor que hay en el mercado a lo que a la Trinidad (calidad - precio - funcionalidad) respecta. Puedes conseguirlos por su costo que rondan los $999mxn pesos, por su bajeo muy presente y poderoso sin llegar a ser abrumador y su balance en audio en general, pero lo que más me sorprendió es el confort y sujeción en mis oídos, no se caen sin importar la actividad que hagas, sus materiales se sienten de calidad y casi no pesan por lo que usarlos por varias horas, no causa problema alguno.
-At the gym: they hold well throughout my training
-Walking around the city: the noise cancellation is a good feature against noises, but do not expect to cancel 100% of the surrounding sound
-At the library: Good sound quality for the price
-Nice design: I am not ashamed to wear them around
-Good sound quality for a relatively inexpensive product (if you compare to Apple)
-Battery life: last for about a day
-Cordless: it is easy to move around especially when working out
-The case is a bit big for jeans pockets
-Cannot forget to charge at night otherwise no battery the next day
-I would like to boost volume higher sometimes like in the metro
Overall: I highly recommend. Good sound!
Tengo que decir que siempre he buscado comprar electrónicos de marcas por eso de que son los que vienen mejor diseñados y son los que tienen mejores respaldo a la hora de dañarse. Sin embargo, después de saber lo costoso que son estos audífonos inalámbricos de la Samsung, Apple y la Bose, decidí probar estos T3 Tranya que según la gente son lo mejores en esta tipo de productos. Y la verdad que no se equivocaron, mas bien tengo que confirmar que estos pequeños aparatos suenan buenisimo con una gran definición de bajos, sonidos medios y agudos.
El precio que he pagado por estos audífonos es incomparable. Estoy sorprendido con la calidad del sonido, la música se escucha igual o mejor que los auriculares que tiene cable de marcas reconocidas
La cancelación de ruido funciona perfectamente como lo mencionan en la página de amazon
Lo que mas me gusta es la caja donde los guardas y se cargan automáticamente.
La batería ni se diga, dura muchísimo tal como lo promocionan. Una sola carga dura 7hrs. El banco de carga te va servir para cargar los audífonos desde 0% hasta 100% unas 6 o 7 veces mas lo cual te va permitir usarlos como por 2 o 3 semanas sin tener que recargar la cajita nuevamente. Para mi esto es crucial en cualquier dispositivo que busco comprar que sea inalambrico.
Son muy cómodos para su pequeño tamaño. Casi no se sienten a la hora de usarlos y con ellos puedes realizar cualquier actividad física sin que se te logren caer del oído. Sencillamente se mantienen en su lugar sin ningún problema. Me gusta mucho el diseño que tienen porque se ve como un producto de calidad.
Entre las cosas que me gustaría que tuviese estos audifonos es una cajita de carga mas plana para poder llevarla en el bolsillo mas cómodamente pero de resto estoy muy a gusto con mi compra y de verdad lo recomiendo plenamente.
I have both iPhone and Samsung. Connecting was like putting butter on toast -I mean very fast to connect. I felt that the BASS is on the top side. It is good for watching movies and listening to music.
Its very comfortable on ears
It has many features with the Tap on ear buds. For example with 3 taps it activates SIRI for iPhone users.
Here's what I can tell you:
1. the sound quality is great! They are a little bit bass-forward (bass boosted) but it's not over-powering and it fit the sound profile that I like.
2. the in-ear fit is fantastic. I use the small ear tips and they fit my ears extremely well. They're very light and when seated well, I have zero concerns about them accidentally falling out. I've used them on multiple bike rides and they haven't slipped even a little.
3. the battery life seems to be as-advertised. I haven't use the ear buds for more than a couple of hours at a time, but I've not had any issues with the ear buds coming close to running out of power. I've not recharged the case yet either, and it still shows 3 our of 4 charge bars.
4. I've not had any issues with the left ear bud cutting out. I've had this issue with other headphones, but not with these. I've returned other buds with this problem. These are keepers!!
5. the bluetooth range is a little short ... you're not going to get 30 feet out of them.
6. the initial bluetooth pairing was simple and fast.
7. they reconnect after pulling them out of the case very quickly.
8. the buttons on the ear buds require a firm push, meaning when they are in your ear you end up pushing them into your ear a little each time.
Overall, I really really like these ear buds. Personally, I would buy these every time before buying buds that cost twice as much.
One thing that I like about these earbuds is how they sit perfectly in my ears. The shape of it just locks in my ear and creates a nice seal, almost like an ear plug. A lot of earbuds I've tried it just not completely. These ones are very firmly in place. I would say they are even more secure than others.
With this pair having great connectivity and great sound I can safely say that now is the time to jump into the world of truly wireless ear buds.
The look and feel of these earbuds is top notch, the hard plastic charging case is small enough to fit in most pockets and feels nice in hand.
The ear buds themselves fit very snugly in my ears, creating a tight seal that really seems to help with the bass, it also means I didn't have to worry about them falling out.
The charging case is magnetic making it easy to drop the buds back in when you're done using them.
Set up is an absolute breeze, just take the earbuds out and they automatically pair to each other and then stay in pairing mode so you can go into your phone's settings and pair immediately.
Once paired to your phone they will always pair again when taken out of the case.
During my use I did note a few quick cut outs but they were definitely the exception and typically only happened if I absent mindedly put my hand over the phone in my pocket, for the most part they had a strong connection.
Sound quality is great, The bass is strong due to the perfect seal with my ear.
All in all very nice purchase.
- Sound Quality: They are the loudest and have amazing Bass. The sound though, I cannot say enough about how good the sound and bases on these buds
- Connectivity & build quality: The connection to my Android phone was fast and easy. It comes with a very solidly built case that allows even the largest ear rubbers to fit in which the more expensive earbuds do not account for. It comes with six pairs of rubber earbud holders for pretty much any size ear canal you can think of . It also comes with a USB charging cord to plug into your computer or any other USB charging capable device. It does not come with a plug for the wall though. Fast forward and rewind on playlist is very easy.
- Battery: Battery life is surprisingly good. I have already used it for about 6 hours since the last full charge and it still has about 70% battery still available. Overall, great battery life!