|Package Dimensions||17.3 x 14.7 x 2.6 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 February 2018|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.80 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
ELM327 V1.5 OBDII OBD2 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Auto OBD Scanner for Android Devices
Enhance your purchase
- The device works on OBD2 gasoline cars (1998 and newer cars in the USA), and EOBD cars (cars from Europe, gasoline cars from 2001). Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches. - Wireless (Bluetooth) 5 ~ 10 meters.
- The ELM327 interface will quickly send data to your android mobile phone or windows laptop from your vehicle in real time.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure, Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
- Suitable for system: mainly used with Android system phones, also supports Symbian system phones, Windows system PCs and laptops. Compatible App: Recommended Apps are Torque Pro, Torque Lite (free), OBD Car Doctor (free), etc. on Google Play. Work with Android cellphone and tablet. Or There are various Apps and installation instructions provided on the CD. But Partial Apps need to be charged. You can run the CD to select the appropriate App.
- How to use: Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port, start the car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin 1234), run the downloaded App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully. If you use the same OBD on 2 or more cars, you need to disconnect Bluetooth and close App when finish testing one car, and re-match the Bluetooth when you insert the OBD into another car.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13. Intake Air Temperature
14.Air Flow Rate
15.Absolute Throttle Position
16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
1x ELM327 V1.5 code reader
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Impossible for me to connect any app available on Google play to the item, and I've try them all.
Can't even tell witch one is the one supposed to be used with this product as there is not a single indication.
I can't see the Bluetooth, connect to it trough the smartphone. But then, when I try to connect the app to it, I doesn't works