|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Package Dimensions||29 x 12.8 x 2.8 cm; 330 Grams|
|Item Weight||330 g|
|Date First Available||15 May 2019|
Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard, CHOETECH Mini Ultra-Thin Bluetooth 3.0 Connection Wireless Keyboard for iPhone/iPad Air/iPad Pro/iPad Mini, Smartphones and Tablets with Android 3.0, ect
- 【Portable Wireless Keyboard】 The rugged ultra-thin and lightweight design is also ideal for when you travel. The Bluetooth connection with your devices gives you more convenience when you need to write, the operating distance is up to 10 meters.
- 【Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard】 Works with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows, such as Apple iPad Pro 12.9 "/10.5" /9.7 ", iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPhone X / 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S / 6S Plus / 5S / 4S, etc., Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Galaxy Notes, etc. PC with Bluetooth or laptops with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 (not compatible with Windows 10) Smartphones or tablets (not including Dell tablets) with Android 3.0 and higher.
- 【Soft and Comfortable】 Reasonable disposition with elegant keys, personalized for all the iPad, fits perfectly with your fingers, allowing you to write smoothly and effortlessly in this comfortable keyboard.
- 【Long Lifespan】 Continuous use for 30 days and automatic sleep mode allow up to half a year between battery changes (2 X AAA batteries, not included). The ABS keyboard with aluminum zinc plate makes it resistant to heat, erosion and durability.
- 【What You Get】 1 * CHOETECH Bluetooth Keyboard; 1 * User manual; 1 * Panda Bookmark. Friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CHOETECH Universal Ultra Slim Wireless Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9 "/10.5" /9.7 ", iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, etc.
1.Mini keyboard, hard ABS keys, soft and fast typing, silent patter. Durable use
2.Ultra thin and light: compact size (28 x 12 x 0.6 cm), it can be easily transported in the backpack, briefcase or suitcase.
3. Wireless light bluetooth keyboard that can be used on your desk, in your lap or anywhere. Suitable for travel, business or daily use.
4. Fully functional for the three main operating systems: IOS / Android / Windows, and features system-specific function keys for each operating system. Any Bluetooth compatible device, such as a laptop, a computer, a tablet or a smartphone , you can easily connect and get quick access.
Material: ABS surface + aluminum zinc plate
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V3.0
Powered by 2pcs AAA battery (Not included)
Indicator light: The power indicator will glow when the keyboard is turned on, and will turn off after 1 second.
1. The keyboard will go into sleep mode if it is left on and not used; Press any key and wait for 2-3 seconds to exit the sleep mode.
2. This keyboard may not be compatible with Mac mini or Moto RAZR.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only problem is that the key in the top lefthand corner doesn't function as an escape key unless you hold the function (fn) key. For most people this may not be an issue, but if you are using AutoCAD or something which requires significant use of the escape key, it becomes extremely painful to use.
It seems like a small and insignificant detail, but then again so is an eyelash in the eye.
cons: Switching use between devices is a hassle - if connected to one pc then switched to another, upon returning to the original PC the keyboard must be forgotten and reconnected. Additionally, it will not connect until the computer has completely booted, so for those who want to enter bios settings or advanced settings, forget it. Useless for gaming, there is no esc key anywhere and the alt button is a fn alternative for 'option'.
if you will just use this for typing word documents on one computer, it will be perfectly functional, if it will be used for anything else, forget it.
Also works well connecting to my mobile and using my mobile in desktop mode on the TV, which will be handy when I go on holidays and need to write or edit a document for work. It saves me bringing along my laptop.