Blueskysea DV128 Motorcycle Dash Cam 1080P Dual Lens Video Recorder Motorcycle Camera 2.7” LCD Front and Rear Waterproof DVR with G-Sensor, Loop Recording,GPS,Manual Lock,Night Vision,130 Degree Angle
- 【Small Size & Battery protect】DV128 motorcycle recording camera have a 2.7 inch large screen, the front and rear camera can be displayed simultaneously. The drive recorder is linked to the engine ON / OFF, so when the bike starts up, the drive recorder automatically turns on and recording starts. It is possible to feed the battery of the bike and record at all times. Super capacitor design, without risk of battery explosion and with much longer life compared to lithium battery
- 【Dual Lens Recording】Both front and rear motorcycle security camera deliver clearer video&image and record at 1080p 30 fps to capture the key moment even when high speed driving. The drive recorder for the bike is equipped with a 200W waterproof lens. SONY IMX323 CMOS to get overall enhancement of imaging performance in dark light. 130° ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details. The AHD lens prevent noise from the bike engine and enjoy a better video
- 【Loop Recording】When the SD card is full, Motorbike camera will overwrite the old files automatically from loop recording, no need to change a new card. Please be assured that the locked files will not be overwritten. Supports up to 128GB micro SD, and the 128GB card could store about 16 hours of 1080P video(128GB card not include in the package). In order to ensure video reading speed, proceed with microSD card of Class 10 or more and periodically delete the locked files that you don’t need
- 【G-Sensor & Manual Lock】G-sensor can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored. Press the remote control button to manually lock the video&photo during the driving, never miss the beautiful scenery. In addition, the waterproof remote control has a microphone and supports voice recording
- 【Easy to Use & Warranty】Simple install and operate, no need to worry even for a first time user. We will provide detailed User Manual for customers. If you have any problem, please email us without hesitation and we’ll try our best to solve your problem
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2.7" LCD recorder, real-time display of front and rear cameras, dual lens 1080P 30fps, compatible with 128GB TF card, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, GPS tracking, Manual Lock, Night Vision, 130 Degree Angle, etc.
The Blueskysea DV128 Motorcycle Driving Recorder is not only stylish, but more convenient with other models. The camera is IP67 waterproof, so you can record even on rainy days. Only the main unit is non-waterproof, so please put the monitor into motorcycle's trunk if you use it on a rainy day.
8ft camera cable suit many kinds of bike such as Yamaha, Honda, BMW, Suzuki, Halley, Kawasaki, KTM, Ducati, Husqvarna, etc. Great Mototrcycle Dash Cam.
Dual Camera & 130°Angle
Dual lens (front and rear camera) combined SONY IMX323 CMOS with 130° view angle, 1080P camera makes your video/image more reliable. With the a wide angle of 130°, reduce the blind spots, offer a much wider vision. Which means your journey will more interesting and safety.
The motorcycle camera will overwrite the old files automatically when the SD card full, overwriting the previous files as 1/3/5/10 minutes. Support max 128G SD card, Class 10 or higher card will ensure video reading speed. 128G card can store about 16 hours of 1080P video(128G card not include in the package)
IP67 Waterproof & 360°Rotatable Lens
Both front and rear cameras are IP67 waterproof, so you can use it on harsh weather. (The monitor isn't waterproof, so please install the main unit into motorcycle's trunk or protect it with a waterproof corver when raining)
The lens support 360 degree rotation, adjust the lens angle as you like. Making you capture more beautiful around you.
G-sensor technology will automatically lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording when a sudden shake/collision or other special situation. Accident scene can be truly restored, more convenient.
Manual Lock & Microphone
Press the emergency button of the wired remote to manually lock the video/photo activate emergency recording mode. Never need to worry about that the emergency video files being overwritten. The waterproof remote control with a microphone, support voice recording.
1 x DV128 main unit
2 x camera (250 cm cable)
1 x 3 M adhesive tape (for wired remote control)
2 x 3 M adhesive tape (for camera base)
1 x Velcro
6 x tie
1 x power adapter (buck line)
1 x US charging cable
1 x wired remote control, 1 x User Manual
Model: DV128, DSP: Quanzhi V3, Camera Cable: 250 cm
Lens: 1 / 2.7 COMS RG322S / 2MP, Lens angle: 130 degrees wide angle
Video resolution: 1920 * 1080 30 fps , Photo resolution: 1M, 2M, 5M, 8M
Exposure: -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, Monitor pixel: 960 * 240
Sensitivity: Automatic, White balance: Automatic
Image format: JPG, Video format: MP4 / MP-TS, Video compression format: H.264
Gravity protection: support, Memory card: 2G-128GB (MAX), TF TF-Class 10
Input power: Hardwire Kits 12-24V (9-30V) Output 5V 2A, Indicator light: Recording (blue light) Charging (red light)
Microphone: With wired remote control, Speaker: Built-in
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 21% (21%)||21%|
|4 star 41% (41%)||41%|
|3 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
All street and cars light are too bright which makes the rest of the picture become dark
Clear and sharp video in daylight
Small and doesn't get in the way
Easy to install
GPS tracking is a bonus and accurate
After a firmware upgrade, I can no longer access the setup menu to correct the clock - most GPS units are able to set the correct TZ
Downloading video requires removal of the SD card
Speed is displayed in kmh - the Ligo viewer displays mph