I am a dishwasher for a living, so this review will address their usefulness in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant setting.
- VERY tough. I have handled broken glass, dunked them in near-boiling water, touched pans that just came out of the oven, etc. and they have managed to last over a month so far. They are just now starting to crack a bit, but considering that they're being used for hours on end and dealing with restaurant-level dishes and cleaners, I'd say they'll last quite a while for around-the-house use.
- Cotton liner makes putting on/taking off very easy.
- Easily washed - just turn them inside out and run them through your washing machine and they're good as new.
- Made from vinyl and not latex, so those with allergies shouldn't have any issues.
- If using them for long periods of time, your hands will start to sweat. Not only will this make the gloves smell bad, but if used long enough, the smell can stick to your hands for days, no matter how much you wash them. Make sure to let them air out or wash them after using them.
-Even though they have textured hands to allow for greater grip, they are still sort of slippery when wet.
As household dishwashing gloves, I would highly recommend them. For restaurant-level dishwashers, though, they might not last you as long as you think. Still, they are very useful, and I would definitely recommend trying them out to see if they fit your needs.
True Blues are quite possibly the most comfortable pair of household gloves you will ever own. Their tough vinyl shell, generous cotton liner and snug fit allow True Blues to resist hot water and household chemicals saving your hands from drying and cracking. Because True Blues are vinyl, they won't crack like regular latex gloves. True Blues are latex free and are machine washable making them the only household gloves you will ever need. Available in small to extra large. Clip the plastic holders to remove the cards on item