Are you the kind of person who willingly has their life controlled by their employer in return for a good wage? Are you manipulated in superficial relationships? Greer O’Reilly preferred to control her own life with a ‘tree change’. It meant hard work and financial insecurity but more time with her daughter Sophie. Life relationships became complicated with some surprise additions to her household but she stayed true to her humanity and supplied care and support for those who needed and deserved her support.
Blueberry is a most enjoyable read, very well constructed and written by a first-time author Glenna Thomson. I am sure that readers will look forward to new titles from this author.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: BANTAM AUSTRALIA ORIGINAL (3 January 2017)
- ISBN-10: 0143782037
- ISBN-13: 978-0143782032
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.9 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
293,506 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #27926 in New Age Religion & Spirituality (Books)