|Package Dimensions||16.51 x 14.91 x 5.99 cm; 739 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AT004BF-1-123|
|Item Weight||739 g|
BlueFire Upgraded Super Long 1080P Semi-Rigid Wireless Endoscope, 2 MP HD WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera, Zoomable Focus 1800mAh Battery Snake Camera for Android & iOS Smartphone Tablet (15M)
|Price:||+ $14.01 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【WIDELY COMPATIABLE & SUPER LONG】 This is the LATEST and LONGEST wireless endoscope design at the moment, unlike other traditional endoscopes on the market, this wifi endoscope camera can support both Android smartphone(Above Android 4.4) and iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 8.0). This wireless endoscope has made some UPGRADED improvements based on our previous black wireless endoscopes, the camera is MORE CLEAR and the battery works MUCH LONGER.
- 【High Capacity 1800mAh Battery】With REAL 1800mAh built-in Li-Ion battery, its working time can reach 3-4 hours, which is MUCH LONGER than most of other wifi borescopes that last LESS THAN one hour.
- 【HD RESOLUTION CAMERA】 Comes with 2 megapixels CMOS HD camera, 3 adjustable resolution and 6 adjustable LED lights provide HD videos and snapshot images for the snake camera.(Resolution:320x240, 640x480, 1280 x 720, 1920X1080)
- 【Zoomable Focus Feature】You can zoom in or zoom out the picture or video to inspect some dark areas more clearly and accurately, you just need to press the "+" or "-" button to adjust it, which has 3 enlarged and narrow modes.
- 【Wide Compatibility & IP68 Waterproof】 This snake camera can support Android smart phone (Android 4.4 above) and iPhone or iPad (above iOS 6.0) or Tablet. (Note: iOS 8.0 lower system can not record videos.) This camera and cable is IP68 waterproof, you can use it in wet and dark pipes or underwater.(Note: the wifi box is not waterproof, although the camera is IP68 waterproof, we recommend you to use it underwater no longer than 10 minutes.)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Features: Upgraded Version wifi endoscope has made some upgraded improvements based on our previous yellow wifi endoscopes, which can support real-time video viewing, video recording and picture capturing, etc. Its 5.5mm diameter camera is much smaller and useful in narrow and hard to see places, such as vehicle repairs, sewer inspection, vent pipe inspection,etc.Specifications: LED Light: 6 pcs Adjustable Camera Diameter: 8.5mm Transmission distanc: 15 meters(without any obstacles) Horizontal view angle: 60 degree System: Android / iOS Resolution: 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240 Best Focal Distance: 1-4 inch(zoomable focus) Power Capacity: 1800mAh built-in Li-Ion battery Working voltage: DC 5V/2A Waterproof Grade: IP68(lens and wire only) Packaging Content: 1 X BlueFire Inspection camera 1X Micro-USB Cable 1 X Manual 1 XMagnet 1X Hook 1X Mirror
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
the product did not fit my need. But the customer service for this product was excellent. They reached out to me to offer a refund and was very prompt . I would buy products from this company again due to their very good customer service.
My prior review is below:
Sadly, I ordered this in July and only got around to trying to use it now (November) to check to see if there is a blockage in my HVAC vent/duct - IT DOES NOT WORK. And sadly the return window has closed. I found an email to contact the seller's customer care office in the package and have done so but have not heard back yet. I have tried to charge the camera and initially the green light comes on to say it is charging, but then it goes off. I left it charging overnight, and thinking it was charged, I unplugged it and tried to connect it to wi-fi (I had already downloaded the ap to my iphone). No lights came on the camera - a blue light is supposed to come on so that I can connect my phone by wi-fi but it didn't and no green light to show it is charged. the on/ off buttons did not generate anything. I would really like to use this. But it is non-functional.