Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, SPF 30+, Baby Formula – 5 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Protect your baby’s skin with SPF 30+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage.
- BPA-free, 5.0 oz Smart Bottle turns pink in the presence of harmful UV rays. The deeper pink the bottle becomes, the more UV rays are present. This visual reminder helps you know when it’s time to reapply.
- Pediatrician-recommended – Uses only high-quality natural minerals with 10% Zinc Oxide and 5% Titanium Dioxide.
- Specially formulated for baby’s sensitive skin and everyday protection on face and body.
- Made with high-quality, chemical-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free ingredients.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen
- ASIN : B0009R34CK
- Item Model Number : 6-00027-00009-2
- Department : Baby-boys
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UVA/UVB Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30+ No. 1 Pediatrician Recommended Mineral-Based Sunscreen Brand Original Smart Bottle Technology - Bottle Turns Pink in Harmful UV Light Water Resistant (40 Minutes) No Oxybenzone - No Octinoxate Mineral Sunscreen for Baby-Soft SkinDid You Know? Blue Lizard is named after a chameleon that changes color to protect itself... just like the lizard, your bottle will change color in harmful UV rays reminding you to protect yourself by applying sunscreen. It's Genius!Mineral SunscreenProtects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny shields that reflect UV rays.Paraben-FreeContains no fragrance or parabens making it ideal for sensitive skin.We ♥ The ReefTo help protect the delicate ecosystem of the world's coral reefs, we are free from Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.At Blue Lizard we love sunshine too. It enhances our mood, warms our bodies and keeps us healthy... however, sun exposure can also cause problems like premature aging of the skin and, worse still, cancer. So protection, real protection, is critical - which is fine by us because that is what Blue Lizard sunscreens have been designed to do.We are passionate about shielding you from the sun's harmful UV rays with mineral-based products that are fun, easy-to-use and offer real protection for you and your family.That is why we have been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.Uses: Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.