- Item Weight: 227 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 748 g
- Item Model Number: ZS-0061
- ASIN: B06XJL6SXB
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 August 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #414 in Women's Trainers
Blowfish Women's Play Fashion Sneaker, Off White Westside Smoked Denim, 8 M US
|Price:||+ $14.50 Delivery|
- Stitched cap toe
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Blowfish Malibu Play
Get playful this spring in Blowfish Malibu's hottest sneaker, Play. This style features a pre-distressed, unlaced look with elastic inside to keep these on and take these off easily. Everyone will be able to spot that these are Blowfish Malibu with our signature branded eyelets! Play is perfect for all of your casual warm weather looks.
-Distressed Canvas Upper.
-Flexible Rubber Outsole.
-Lightly Padded Insole.
This style is our take on your classic go-to sneaker that will never go out of style. This canvas, slip on sneaker is styled best with your favorite denim pants and a white tee, for a look that’s California cool (no matter where you are).
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If my review was helpful, please click the helpful button at bottom. Thanks!
I had already tried on a size 6 and no way was it going to fit. I wear size 6 or 6 1/2 so knowing that difficulty I ordered size 7. Fits but still need the shoe horn. Once they are on they are very comfortable. I really think they will loosen up some with wear because of the material.