|Price:||+ $14.31 Delivery|
- Slightly padded insole
- Elastic detailing
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Blowfish Malibu Marley
Slide into Blowfish Malibu's Marley. This sneaker features a canvas upper with elastic on the vamp for easy off/on. Marley also features an upper with distressed edges and contrast stitching. Pair these with your favorite distressed boyfriend jeans this spring!
- Criss cross elastic bands for stretch fit.
- Logo patch at heel panel.
- Distressed canvas upper.
- Textured rubber outsole with toe bumper.
From dresses to jeans, the Blowfish Malibu Marley will compliment any outfit!
Dress down that cute printed summer dress or slip them on with a pair of shorts & get movin!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, I do really like this shoe. It has a snug, narrow heel but a wide metatarsal area (toe box), so it fits my foot type nicely. I am a dancer and I walk a lot, so I need shoes that allow me to articulate my foot completely. The toe box on these are wide enough that I can walk flat or on the balls of my feet without any constriction. I love this, because I tend to walk/stand around on demi pointe (dancer habit). I also love how the heel cup is snug, because it doesn't slip off my foot when walking (something that usually happens with other wide shoes). It is the best of both worlds!
I used to wear Converse chucks religiously, but I think these Blowfish sneakers will be my new go-to casual shoe! I can't wait for the replacement pair to arrive. I'm sure I'll wear them every day!