|Product Dimensions||65 x 65 x 65 cm; 900 Grams|
Bloodyrippa Exercise Ball, Anti-Explosion, Heavy Duty Fitness Ball, Ideal for Home Gym, Stability, Balance, Office Ball Chair, Come with Quick Pump
- Made from explosion proof and environment friendly PVC, anti-burst 2000lbs design able to stand up to the most rigorous workouts
- Ideal to incorporate into indoor exercises like yoga and help improve the balance, core stability and strength training. Great choice for those who do not want to go to the gym
- Ball is delivered deflated and also come with a quick inflator, which can pump up the ball in minutes with minimal effort
- Not only great for pilates, yoga, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics or the hundreds of low impact exercises, but also can be used as office ball chair to improve your posture & relieve back pain
- All of our items are directly shipped from Victoria, AU. Short time delivery for most region of Australia. We aim at providing high quality products with best price. Your total satisfaction is our Goal. For any issue with your order, just contact us. Let us make it right!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The balls play an important role in the treatment of back problems, and it has been proven to help the gentle muscle building in the area of physiotherapy.
Ball Chair / Active Sitting
A stability ball offers a better way of sitting behind your desk, improving Balance & Core Strength, Relieving Back Pain & Adjusting Posture.
Help to ease back pains and labor pain while making it easier for you to move around. Can also help to open your pelvis and position your baby in a way that is optimal for childbirth
- Extra thick PVC. 2000 Micrometers thickness, trouble-free when using it
- Non-slip matte surface for a high grip
- Anti-Burst Tested. First-class processing make it rated up to 2200 lbs
1 x Exercise Ball
1 x Inflator
1.Place the ball at room temperature for two hours.
2.Insert the tip of your foot pump into the ball's air valve and start pumping.
3.Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially. Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size. Do not use the ball within the first 24 hours.
4.Pumping it up again to the recommended size.
5.Insert the plug and the let the ball stay for another day.
- Store your ball indoors at room temperature.
- To clean the ball, use a soft cloth or sponge and mild soapy water.
- Stay away from sharp objects.