"You could easily find 1,000 books and courses about blogging like a pro, but you won’t find a more useful and engaging one. Henneke’s book will answer every question you have, give you countless shortcuts, and light a fire under your butt to start cranking out hot blog posts. It’ll also make you hungry." ~ Barry Feldman, Feldman Creative
"Henneke's book might be the most useful guide on business blogging ever written. I highly recommend it to anyone who’s blogging to promote their company." ~ Jon Morrow, CEO and Founder of Boost Blog Traffic LLC
Would you like to win customers with your blog?
Are your blog posts not as good as you’d like them to be? Or are you unsure what to blog about?
Blog to Win Business teaches you how to write blog posts your customers love to read and share. This practical book takes you through the various elements of blog writing – from developing a unique voice to generating ideas and composing compelling headlines.
This book doesn’t just explain how to write a blog, it also helps you decide what to write and how to position your blog as a must-read resource in your industry. It has been described as probably the most useful guide to business blogging.
Your guide to writing a company blog
This guide explains in simple steps how to write blog posts that engage readers and woo clients:
- Write lip-smackingly good headlines that entice people to read your posts
- Position your blog as a voice of authority
- Generate an endless stream of ideas for blog posts your customers crave to read
- Make your blog more engaging by describing your ideal reader
- Develop a unique voice to stand out in a sea of me-too blogs
- Captivate your readers with your blog opening
- Inspire your readers with your final paragraph
- Create a natural flow to hypnotize your readers
- Seduce Google to send you relevant traffic
This guide is easy to read and fun. It includes straightforward advice on how to practice and improve your blog writing.
Would you like to gain more readers and turn them into customers?
Blog to Win Business also includes:
- The 5 mistakes you must avoid when defining your blog purpose
- How to get unstuck when your fountain of inspiration runs dry
- A complete editing checklist to make your blog posts more conversational
- The 4 rules for writing delicious sentences
- The 3-step formula for writing irresistible headlines
This is NOT a stuffy, lengthy text book. All information is straightforward and written in plain English.
Who this book is for
Are you a freelancer or small business owner looking to promote your company with a blog? This book contains practical, down-to-earth advice that you can actually use. This book is written for beginning business bloggers, but even experienced bloggers will be surprised how much they can learn from Blog to Win Business.
Ready to grow your business with an enchanting company blog?
This guide helps you to plan, write, and edit your blog posts. It helps you to engage readers, build trust and authority, and to win clients.
Scroll to the top to download this Kindle book now