- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.4 x 2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B075QYNCVW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 September 2019
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
13,578 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #222 in Men's Wallets
Polare Men's RFID Blocking Vintage Italian Genuine Leather Slim Bifold Wallet Handmade
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL. Made of real Italian cowhide leather (inside&outside).
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. Customer tested and recommended, protect your identity data - Block RFID Readers from scanning your credit cards, debit cards, banking information, smartcards, RFID driver's licenses, and other RFID cards.
- TWO SIZE FOR CHOOSE. Size large dimensions: 4.5(L)*3.7(H)inch. Fit for Euros and Yen; Size small dimensions: 4.13(L)*3.46(H)inch. Fit for US dollars; Stand American wallet, 6*Card Slots, 2*Bill pocket, 2*Money Pocket. Fully lined bill compartment.
- HANDCRAFTED. Tough stitching. Hand made by professional artisans, a beautifully crafted wallet that will only get better with age!
- 2 Years Quality Warranty and Lifetime Customer Service. If you are not delighted by our wallet return it within 24 months for a full refund of your purchase price.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Italian Design. Traditional craftsmanship. Polare brand has been specializing in men’s leather bags and wallets for over 15 years. We care about quality, craftsmanship, design, and of course leather. We pride ourselves on making products that stand the test of time and won’t break your budget. Our American and Italian leather is strong, supple, and ages gracefully.
- Color : Brown/Black
- Type: Bifold
-Material: 100% Real Italian Cowhide Leather
-Size LARGE dimensions:4.5(L)*3.7(H)inch
-Size SMALL dimensions:4.13(L)*3.46(H)inch
- Ship From USA
-1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S QUALITY WARRANTY!!!! If you have any problem after purchase within 1 year,pls go to the order, choose:CONTACT SELLER.We will try our best to support you.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Quality: I feel like an idiot for thinking I had to pay $80-$100 for a quality, classy leather wallet. Look no further. This is a well made quality wallet. Also, imo, this wallet is the essence of manliness. No logos. No bulls***.
(1) The leather quality is not great. It seems to be made from split leather. It does not seem to be top grain or full grain. There is no way this is the same quality as my old wallet.
(2) The company offers inducements for 5 star reviews, never a good sign (see attached photo).
(3) The card slots are deep which makes it hard getting cards in and out.
(4) The made in "USA or other" seems a bit misleading. The product reeks of made in China, but I could be wrong.
***update*** after a year, this wallet still looks great and has held up great (see photo)
The leather has the vintage style finish that I love from Polare. It looks “scuffed” and matte, and it gives the wallet a lot of character. I prefer that’s finish over the polished look, it’s more rugged looking and more my style.
I love that it arrived in a box with a dust bag over it, I’m planning to buy one as a gift for my grandfather and that’ll be nice to have it boxed up. I might try the larger size for him, he usually keeps his wallets in his briefcase or jacket pocket.
I’m impressed to see the thoughtfulness of the design. Specifically that it is made to fold comfortably. It has more leather on the outside than on the inside layers. It’s hard to explain but I took a photo to show it. This may be standard with wallets, I’m not sure. My last wallet didn’t have that though and I can definitely see how helpful that little touch will be.
It has 6 card slots, 2 pockets behind the cards, and 2 full money sized slots.
If this wallet doesn’t last me 10 years, I’d be very surprised. I’m very pleased with the craftsmanship of this wallet. If any problems arise I will edit my post, but if anything came up in the next year - Polare has a 1 year warranty.