Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.79 delivery
Bliss Collections Marble Weekly Planner Tear Off Pad, 50 Undated Sheets, Desk Notepad, Weekly Calendar, Task Planner, Goal Tracker, to Do List, Productivity Schedule Organizer, 8.5x11, Horizontal
- 50 Sheets: 50 Undated weekly planning sheets to help you organize your daily tasks, responsibilities, track your habits and stay focused on this week while preparing for next week!
- STYLE: Features a modern and simplistic marble design — organized in a fashion to help keep you organized!
- QUALITY DESIGN: Our 8.5x11 weekly planning sheets are printed on high quality 60# uncoated white card stock making it easy to write on — sheets offer plenty of room for you to write!
- PERFECT FOR: Makes for a wonderful Christmas, Holiday, Birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or gift for someone special!
- 100% UNIQUE: All designs are created by our in-house team and manufactured in the USA — you won't find these designs anywhere else!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
► WHAT MAKES BLISS COLLECTIONS UNIQUE:
- 100% ORIGINAL DESIGNS: Created by our in-house design team — you won't find these designs anywhere else!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Every product uses the finest quality papers and materials.
- OPTIMAL ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE: Uncoated stock is acid-free and contains 10% post-consumer recycled content. (Domtar Earth Choice, 2020)
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS: We take pride in the quality and creativity of our designs so you will be proud to own it!
- FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS: Not a franchise or a chain, we are a husband and wife company of two, established in 2012.
Bliss Collections offers a variety of stationery products including Daily Planners, Weekly Planners, Monthly Calendar Desk Planners and To-Do List Notepads.
At Bliss, we strive to design every conceivable style to meet everyone’s style and needs — daily planners that help you organize your daily appointments and tasks, weekly planners that help you plan out your week and monitor your fitness goals and healthy habits, monthly planners that allow you to see the bigger picture and to-do list notepads for all your notes, shopping lists, reminders and doodles.
Hi! I’m Danielle — owner of Bliss Collections. Designing my way through beautiful moments is my passion. I’m so happy you stopped by to say hello!
Bliss Collections began in 2012 after I designed a handful of paper goods for my own engagement and wedding. Friends and family took notice, and I began sharing my passion creating all things stationery, and more — in a short time, Bliss Collections was born. Today, just like the early days, I pour my heart and soul into creating one-of-a-kind collections that present a blend of style and functionality. Designed with your moments in mind, I’m pleased to offer paper goods perfect for the most common of tasks or the most lavish of celebrations.
As a husband-and-wife team, I’m thankful to spend my days surrounded by the people I love — my husband, Mike, and our two kiddos, Ayla and Sully. Mike patiently oversees all the business operations, leaving me plenty of time and space to design, design, design. When we’re not talking shop, you can find us grilling out, cheering on our Wisconsin Badgers and Green Bay Packers, or enjoying a glass of wine. Even better yet? Doing all three at once!
Thanks again for stopping by and supporting our family-owned-and-operated business.
Danielle, Mike, Ayla, and Sully
(* Brides: A Pennsylvania Wedding With Fun, Unique Details by Ellie Finn, May 10, 2017 | StyleMePretty: Instagram post from January 11, 2017 | Martha Stewart Weddings: 20 Engagement Party Invitations by Gabriella Hello | Better Homes and Gardens: | Etsy Shops Every Bride Should Know About | The Knot: 16 Printable Wedding Invitation Templates You Can DIY by Andrea Fowler | Buzzfeed: 25 Products To Try Before Hiring A Life Coach by Melanie Aman, November 18, 2019)
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 93% (93%)||93%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I know I am obsessing over something so simple, but organization and scheduling are a big part of my daily routine, so this planner makes it 500x easier!
Great size boxes
I like the feature of the “next week”
Helps me with meal planning & appointments.
I just keep it on my counter for the family to see.
It has lines for each day of the week, plans for the following week, a to-do list, notes, and goals.
The paper is good quality, and I like supporting a small family business.
There is a block set out for daily habits for you to fill in.
Each page is the same, so any motivation or inspiration will have to be put in by me. And there should be 52 weeks....to account for a 52 week cycle. The weeks are undated, but it would be a good feature.
Overall, it's the same cost as a normal journal, but in more visible desktop format.