I had just read a strange book written by an Italian during WWII and translated into English by this author, when someone said, "Have you read In the Blink of an Eye?" I couldn't believe it when she told me the name of the author. Anyway, yes, same guy.
This is an amazing book, a quick read. I happen to be shooting video recently and used to teach film theory. Somehow this book got by me. It is a great book not only for people who make movies but for people who are really into movies. A nice companion to other film theory books. I would also recommend the book "Understanding Comics." That might seem random but the two forms share a lot of principles, something that can be appreciated when you consider the function of storyboarding.
- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: Silman-James Pr; Revised edition (1 September 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879505622
- ISBN-13: 978-1879505629
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)