Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Blender Eevee: The guide to real-time rendering with Blender 2.8 Kindle Edition
It uses a similar technology from the most modern game engines nowadays.
Do you want to learn how to use Eevee for your projects? In this book, you will learn the details about how Eevee works regarding:
- Light Probes
- Rendering for images and animations
- Indirect Lights
- PBR materials
- Create transparent materials
- Nodes for materials
- Environmental lights with HDR maps
- Effects like Depth of Field
- Fix common problems with Eevee like light bleeding
The objective of the book is to work as a guide for anyone looking to use Eevee. Regardless of the field or purpose of your work, you can transform your workflow with the use of Eevee.
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
- ASIN : B07WZRVYK3
- Language : English
- File size : 76737 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 230 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1689108258
- Best Sellers Rank: 686,012 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: