Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Blender 2.9 for architecture: Modeling and rendering with Eevee and Cycles Kindle Edition
Regardless of what you need for a project, it is most likely that Blender can help you achieve your goals.
If you want to start using Blender 2.9 for architecture, you will find all the necessary information to start from scratch or migrate to the latest version in this book.
What is essential for an architectural visualization artist using Blender? Among the most important subjects, you will find precision modeling, importing CAD data, and preparing a scene for rendering.
Blender 2.9 for architecture explains how to use all those topics and much more. You don't need any previous experience with Blender to start using Eevee and create 3D models from your designs.
Here is what you will learn with Blender 2.9 for architecture:
- Blender 2.9 basics for architecture
- Using the new interface and controls for version 2.9
- Work with precision modeling for architecture (Metric/Imperial)
- Use numeric controls for modeling
- Importing reference drawings for modeling
- Processing CAD data for Blender
- Import SketchUp and BIM files
- Manage external libraries of furniture models and assets
- Add materials to objects
- Use PBR materials for enhanced realism
- Craft materials with the Shader Editor
- Create architectural glass using the Shader Editor
- Rendering scenes using Eevee in real-time
- Adding Eevee specific elements to a scene like Irradiance Volumes and Cubemaps
- Use environment maps in the background
- Enable GPU acceleration for rendering
- Use artificial intelligence denoising for renders
- Render a scene using Cycles for maximum realism
By the end of the book, you will have a substantial understatement of how to use Blender 2.9 for architecture.
- ASIN : B08KHQ9L37
- Language : English
- File size : 53830 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 246 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 353,631 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
O que eu não gostei é que os últimos capítulos me pareceram apressados, e diversas coisas que eu gostaria de saber melhor sobre o Eeevee, principalmente, ficaram no ar. Faltou um poco de profundidade nos capítulos 7 e 8. Também acho que poderia ter adentrado nos PBRs um pouco mais a fundo. Talvez tenha sido uma escolha para manter o livro sobre Eevee ainda relevante, e pelo preço, não posso dizer que discordo da escolha do autor.
Agora, dois detalhes que realmente fizeram falta: Um índice, e uma lista final com todos os links para as diversas utilidades externas apresentadas ao longo do livro.