- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 13 x 10.2 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Item Model Number: SCNEW-07304
- ASIN: B07336SVL4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
[Upgraded]BlazeVideo 16MP 1080P Game Trail Wildlife Deer Hunting Camera No Flash 38pcs Invisible IR LED Waterproof IP66 65ft Night Vision with Motion Activated PIR Sensor Animals Surveillance 2.4" LCD
- 1. HD Image & Video and PIR Function: Capture max 16MP images and 1080P videos when motion detected (monochrome at night). In "Cam + Video" mode, images and videos could work together at every trigger. SD card support up to 32GB(not included in package). 65° PIR sensor detect wider and night vision up to 65ft/20m.
- 2. Stealth Design & Energy-efficient: Camo design makes the camera stealth for wildlife observing and researching of wild animals; ideal for riding, camping and exploring as sport camera, even role as security camera for home and office. Operating temperature is between -4~+140°F/-20 ~+60°C. Long in-field battery life in standby mode, up to 3 - 6 months with 8*AA batteries and Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling, more energy-efficient.
- 3. Time Lapse: Trail hunting camera takes pictures/videos at specified interval automatically and constantly, which is useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes and the growing process of plant, flower, birds nest. When monitoring certain point like parking or yard. This feature can be used with Timer to meet your timetable.
- 4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
- 5. Easy to Use: Unique button design, embedded 2.4-inch LCD screen, simple menu/settings, easy to get started. Quick trigger time in 0.6 second (pre-boot 0.2s under side motion sensors enabled), trigger distance up to 65ft/20m below 77°F/25°C at normal, miss nothing at all.
Colour: No Glow Trail Camera
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lens: F=2.0; FOV=90°; Auto IR-Cut
IR: 65ft/20m with 38pcs no glow & no flash 940nm IR LEDs
LCD Screen: 2.4" TFT color screen
Keypad: 6 Keys, 1 Switch
Memory: SD Card (8MB~32GB)
Picture Size: 16MP; 12MP; 8MP; 5MP; 3MP; 1MP
Video Size: 1920×1080: 25fps; 1280x720: 30fps; 720x480: 30fps; 640x480: 30fps; 320x240: 30fps
PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
PIR Sensing Distance: 65ft/20m (Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level)
PIR Sensing Angle: 65° under side motion sensors enabled.
Operation Mode: Day/Night
Trigger Time: 0.6 Second
Trigger Interval: 5sec. - 60min; Programmable
Shooting Numbers: 1~3
Video Length: 3-30sec.; Programmable
Camera + Video: Take picture firstly then video
Playback Zoom In: 1~8 Times
Time Stamp: On/Off
Timer: On/Off; Timer Set
Password: 4-Digit Numbers
Device Serial No. : 4-Digit Numbers
Time Lapse: 1 Second~24 Hours
Language: English, Chinese, French, Deutsch and other 9 languages
Power Supply: 4xAA; Expandable to 8xAA
Stand-by Current: 0.15mA
Stand-by Time: 3~6 Months(4xAA~8xAA)
Auto Power Off: Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controllingLow Battery Alarm: 4.2V
Interface: USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC External (6V/2A input with 4.0x1.7mm male end)
Mounting: Strap; Tripod Nail (Thread: UNC 1/4-20)
Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F/-20 ~+60°C
Operation Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
Certificate: FCC & CE & RoHS
Package list: Digital camera, Strap, USB cable, User Manual
1. The pattern of each machine is cut from a large map, so each machine's pattern is not the same, but the background is the same camouflage color.
2. The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in short time, the power will fall out quickly.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: After less than 4 months of use, I am having an issue with one of the cameras. When I close the access door, power to the camera gets disconnected. I have contacted BlazeVideo to see how they will handle this. The product literature states they warrant their products for 1 year. I will write back with the outcome.